Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belfort Vs. Rockhold Shrouded In Controversy (Evidence Inside)

Watching the GIF repeatedly, you have to wonder why Luke didn't step forward and throw a check hook when he saw Vitor start to step in. I always wonder what those guys see when they fall for a spinning heel/backfist that makes them step back to cover rather than throw the check and step out.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

it was me. every poster on the site is one of my trolls. problem solved.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    This is the stupidest thing I have read in a very long ass time. Just WOW. I followed the link and started reading some of the comments bellow the article and now Im even more speechless. What the hell is wrong with the people on that forum?!

Not you Thamob, but who ever wrote this nonsense lol. =)
    I'm not on the forum. I just found that and had to post to see the reaction. Ok it was just to cause some shit. I'm not going to lie I was wondering if any of our guys would be dumb enough to fall for it.

I know it's bull but it's funny to see what others see out there.

The funniest part of it is the supposed motivation.

Why the F would the UFC want Vitor to continue KO'ing contenders? To appease Brazilians? SORRY, the champ at MW is Brazilian and has already KO'ed Vitor so his continued winning is actually only hurting the division as he won't (likely) get another shot soon.

Furthermore, Rockhold is well-spoken, moderately good-looking, and very marketable overall with his style. Vitor is older, a suspected (and confirmed) PED user, and has had a tendency to wilt in tough fights in the past.

Why would the UFC risk its entire business to promote a guy who isn't a long-term answer for the sport.....that's right, they wouldn't.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

Why the F would the UFC want Vitor to continue KO'ing contenders? To appease Brazilians? SORRY, the champ at MW is Brazilian and has already KO'ed Vitor so his continued winning is actually only hurting the division as he won't (likely) get another shot soon.

Furthermore, Rockhold is well-spoken, moderately good-looking, and very marketable overall with his style. Vitor is older, a suspected (and confirmed) PED user, and has had a tendency to wilt in tough fights in the past.

Why would the UFC risk its entire business to promote a guy who isn't a long-term answer for the sport.....that's right, they wouldn't.
    Exactly, if anything the UFC was probably banking on Rockhold to win and possibly line up the next fight with AS.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

it was the jews
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

It is an absolute stupidity, but if this same thing happened in Japan, many people that are calling this BS would be saying that it was a work.

As for the BS decisions by the judges, it is something that has happened forever and will continue happening.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Rockhold responds to MMA tinfoil hat crew - Mixed Martial Arts News
    Luke Rockhold ‏@LukeRockhold
    •Well that couldn't have gone much worse. Congratulations @VitorBelfort amazing kick! I'll be back real soon.
    •Hearing some talk about my fight with Belfort being a fix. No amount of money would make me even consider taking a fall. I got caught I lost
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

So are you saying that if Silva is victorious against Weidman that he won't be fighting either Jacare or Vitor next? I am assuming ofcourse that noone wants to see Silva fight Okami again should he beat Jacare (which I doubt)
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information