Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC signs Barnett

1. Default

For a guy who has pissed hot THREE times, he has more fans than I thought he would

Let him and AO fight in the battle of banned substances,or horse meat or what ever.

I do not give a flying fuck, he is a known cheater and I will never pull for a THREE time offender/
    Last edited by TBEAR; 05-22-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

This is great news, I see him getting a fight with Mir first, which would be a natural showdown. If they wanted to possibly give him a softer debut, I suppose Napao is a solid matchup as well...

Sucks for Miocic, who just took a massive step up in competition from Palelei to Nelson, especially coming off the layoff.

I'll be curious to see how long it takes Barnett to say something to piss Dana off.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Ffor a guy who has pissed hot THREE times, he has more fans than I thought he would

Let him and AO fight in the battle of banned substances,or horse meat or what ever.

I do not give a flying fuck, he is a known cheater and I will never pull for a THREE time offender/
    Agreed I am surprised that Barnett is given so much slack he seems to face alot less criticism in comparison to other guys who have only been caught once. Talent wise he belongs in the UFC but if this was any other sport he would be serving a a justified lifetime ban at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Agreed I am surprised that Barnett is given so much slack he seems to face alot less criticism in comparison to other guys who have only been caught once. Talent wise he belongs in the UFC but if this was any other sport he would be serving a a justified lifetime ban at this point.

It's about fucking time! I'm kind of excited about the idea of a fight between him and Mir or Overeem, but they'll probably give him someone like Browne first.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I'd like to see him fight Brendan Schaub, see if Schaub can pull off the play-n-pray on Barnett lol.

Can't wait to see the Warmaster back in the octagon. I would love to see him and Mir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Josh Barnett is more metal than metal itself.

War WarMaster.

Barnett vs Mir or AO. Joe Silva make it happen.
    yeaaaah baby!!!! WARMASTER is in the house!!

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    For a guy who has pissed hot THREE times, he has more fans than I thought he would

I enjoy watching him compete, very exciting for me the same as Overeem. Like I have said before, I dont agree with nor do I condone their actions in the past but it doesnt change the fact that I like to watch them fight because they fucking bring it every time and its entertainment
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 05-22-2013 at 07:32 AM.

EXCITING NEWS! Glad he's back, always been a fan.

WAR Warmaster!

Thread Information