Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFC signs Barnett

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Barnett fights Mir, loses to Mir, gets popped for PEDs, gets cut.

Seriously though, I'm more excited to watch his interviews than his fights, and I think he gets worked by the top 5 in the division.
    I've been forced to look at Josh a bit differently after watching him get dominated by DC. I'm glad to have him but I don't see him beating Cain, or JDS. Nelson and Mir are questionable.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Great to see Barnett back to big show. He's gonna add the depth that the HW division really needs since Kongo is gone and Carwin retired.

I say give him the Werdum/Big Nog loser in his first fight back.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

The guy is a fan of Manowar, so its hard for me to like him

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I've been forced to look at Josh a bit differently after watching him get dominated by DC. I'm glad to have him but I don't see him beating Cain, or JDS. Nelson and Mir are questionable.
    DC was a horrible matchup for him. he was an even better and olympic-seasoned wrestler, and he kept getting off his shots first. barnett couldn't take the fight to the ground, i'm not gonna fault him for the that. damn near nobody can seem to hang with DC.

i'd take him over nelson or mir, and anyone south of that. once you get to the JDS/Cain level, if you can even compete at that level, you belong there. at the very least, this helps flesh out the top five of the division, and makes it even more impressive for newer guys like browne to get to the top
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

Barnett: No heavyweight is safe - Mixed Martial Arts News
    The enemy has returned. I've signed w/the @UFC & no heavyweight is safe. They're all due a lesson in violence from the Warmaster. #ufc #mma
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    NICE!!!
    Maybe some Immortal too.
    The only reason I even like him is because he likes and quotes Metal.
    hahaha....yea me too!

.....frank mir vs Barnett is the fight that must happen

Since so many are booked up, maybe he steps in for a late notice fight against Soa Palelei? Could help PPV buys.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    For a guy who has pissed hot THREE times, he has more fans than I thought he would

Let him and AO fight in the battle of banned substances,or horse meat or what ever.

I do not give a flying fuck, he is a known cheater and I will never pull for a THREE time offender/
    LOL ironic isn't it. Maybe it's because Josh never really looked like a juicer. It's kinda like roy nelson getting popped for something. If he had a body like AO, then that would be a different story. I think Steroids just don't work on Josh.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information