Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest News UFC News UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen no longer interested in

1. Default Latest News UFC News UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen no longer interested in

UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen no longer interested in fighting Wanderlei Silva - MMAmania.com

"I'm not looking for it anymore, I don't like to bully guys. I tried to fight him, he doesn't want to fight. I'm not gonna stick a finger in a guy's chest. If a guy says 'no,' I'm not gonna be a jerk about it."
    Isnt this one of the signs of the apocalypse?

Wandy has been eating too much KFC.

You are what you eat!

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    I'm telling you, ya'll dont want Chael vs Wandy.. It's not gonna go down how you think it is.

I don't like to bully guys. I tried to fight him, he doesn't want to fight. I'm not gonna stick a finger in a guy's chest.

I thought that's exactly what he said he did with A. Silva. Did he not espouse walking right up to a guy and putting your finger in his chest if you want to fight him??? I could remember incorrectly but I'm pretty darn sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rough-n-tumble View Post

I thought that's exactly what he said he did with A. Silva. Did he not espouse walking right up to a guy and putting your finger in his chest if you want to fight him??? I could remember incorrectly but I'm pretty darn sure of it.
    Don't try and find logic in his shtick, it'll give you a brain tumor.

If Silva calls up Silva and asks Silva if he wants the Sonnen fight, I'm positive that Silva will tell Silva to book the fight. However since we have no formal announcement of the fight, I can only assume that Silva has not called Silva about the fight. So again, once Silva calls Silva about the fight, Silva will take the fight. Everybody got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

6. Default

Ya Silva,silva,Silva,silva daddy o

So, what if Silva invited Silva to train with him after Silva asked Silva for the fight? I mean, clearly Silva would only benefit from training with his former campmember Silva and I'm sure Silva would grant Silva the fight, considering he is a hall of famer and there's no way Silva would ever give the TRT guy another shot.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

8. Default

you left out Tim Silva poor Timmey

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    So, what if Silva invited Silva to train with him after Silva asked Silva for the fight? I mean, clearly Silva would only benefit from training with his former campmember Silva and I'm sure Silva would grant Silva the fight, considering he is a hall of famer and there's no way Silva would ever give the TRT guy another shot.
    I think Silva training with Silva is a great idea, and I'm sure Silva would encourage that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Chael would fight anything, even a bus/horse (depending on if you're talking to the Nog brothers or not.) I hope Wand takes this fight so I can see the intro video for the fight alone.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information