Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overeem vs. Browne confirmed for August 16th on FOX Sports 1

Just who the fuck is going to fight Cormier?

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Roy is on a three fight winning streak. AO is on a 1 losing streak......

SO THAT DONT MAKE SENSE AT ALL FOR ROY

I like the AO v Browne match up
    What are rankings?
    Last edited by Sniggles; 05-23-2013 at 07:23 AM.

This Fox Sports 1 event is supposed to be the 2nd UFC event in Indianapolis, now that AO just locked in a spot on the card I will definitely be grabbing some tickets. wooooo I am excited!!

Sounds like this main event will end in knockout much like the last Indy event I attended at UFC 119, Mir taking out Cro Cop with a knee.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    This Fox Sports 1 event is supposed to be the 2nd UFC event in Indianapolis, now that AO just locked in a spot on the card I will definitely be grabbing some tickets. wooooo I am excited!!

Sounds like this main event will end in knockout much like the last Indy event I attended at UFC 119, Mir taking out Cro Cop with a knee.
    No bro, this isn't even the main event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post

I might grab tickets to this one. I keep hoping the UFC will come to St. Louis but Indiana isn't to close. I spent a month in the army at camp atturbury by edinborough. Wonder who the main fight will be and when do tickets go on sale?

Edit: doesn't it say this event is in Boston?

I live 20 mins from Atterbury currently.

Let me know if anyone comes to town, I'll buy you an oatmeal stout....or whatever flavor of Smirnoff Ice you clowns drink lol.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I live 20 mins from Atterbury currently.

Let me know if anyone comes to town, I'll buy you an oatmeal stout....or whatever flavor of Smirnoff Ice you clowns drink lol.
    So you live in edinborough? Have you been at camp a? I liked atterbury.

I would definitely be down to meet up if I went to a UFC there. Indianapolis is only 30 minutes away, correct?

Neat thing about atterbury is that they had Italians detained during ww2. A lot is them liked the area and stayed. If I remember correctly.

I'm in a town called Whiteland just north. If you google map it, you'll see I'm practically halfway between Indy and Edinburgh.

My old man spent YEARS going there (National Guard) and I've shot and fished on the public sites there. There's also a Nike and Under Armour outlet in Taylorsville which touches Edinburgh that my wife and I like to visit and blow a ton of money on gym clothes.

I actually lived in Indy for YEARS and moved south for better schools for the little ones.

Let me know and I'll figure out a good spot to throw back some micro brews. I haven't had one in two months (including my birthday and the oatmeal stouts I brewed myself damnit....but WTF, I'm down to 249 from 279).

EDIT: Looks like the Reem event is in Boston on 8/17 with Indy being 8/28. We'll see who's on that one when it gets closer.
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 05-23-2013 at 03:25 PM.

It's crazy the difference in Overeem's defense as a fight progresses and I don't think it's always been due to conditioning. I just think he gets incredibly comfortable and then crumbles when cracked really good (See Shogun fight, Chuck, Bigfoot etc.). He's also the epitome of a front-runner. When stuff gets too tough for him, he looks for a way out.

9. Default

Overeem vs Browne? Can one cage contain that much cockiness?

If over-confident sneers could score points...
    ------------------

Thread Information