+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC LHW champ Jones meets Fedor while visiting Russia

Default UFC LHW champ Jones meets Fedor while visiting Russia

I found this to be pretty cool so I thought I would share it with the board. For those of you that follow Jones on twitter, you will know he has been doing some promotional stints in Russia. He got to meet Fedor last night and posted this pic, (man I really wish Fedor was still fighting)
    PS- Jones' melon looks huge here
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Ok, so Sakara's link and info is much more interesting than what I have to share. LOL. But thanks for helping me out and sharing that Sak.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

3. Default

Well I was about to post it, and since your story ties in with mine, I figured I would just tack it on.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Bones vs Fedor. That shit could happen RIGHT NOW.....

....in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

somebody needs to tweet that pic to DW

I know Fedor had a bad run to end his career. But I will say this, after looking at pics like this where he is so undersized standing next to Jones, its truly amazing how dominate he was at HW fighting guys a lot bigger

anyone realize how big Jones is compared to Fedor. I hear the HW division calling soon...oh and this was from Bones twitter today;

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
    Someone ask DC when his diet starts #Wolftickets
    and

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
    Oh. RT @AlexTheMauler: @JonnyBones if you think of what is good for your image, maybe you should continue to fight this 185ers??

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
    Ohhh! RT @JonnyBones: Fighting me is not good for your image @AlexTheMauler FYI

September 27, 2014

8. Default

Did Jones get a new pr person/ on drugs or are these kind of tweets normal for him?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information