Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallon Fox submits Allanna Jones in round three at CFA 11

Default Fallon Fox submits Allanna Jones in round three at CFA 11

Fallon Fox submits Allanna Jones in round three at CFA 11 - MMA Fighting

[QUOTEAllanna Jones struck the first blow, electing to walk out to Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady" prior to her bout against transgender mixed martial artist Fallon Fox at CFA 11. But from there it was Fox's fight to win.

Despite fading late, Fox controlled the action from pillar to post, submitting Jones with a modified north/south choke midway through the final round to pick up her third professional victory at the BankUnited Center in Coral Gables, Florida.

Fox kicked off the opening two frames tenderizing Jones' lead thigh with unchecked kicks and backing her up with straight punches. Jones, however, proved not be an easy mark, successfully defending several takedown attempts while avoiding any significant damage, leaving Fox fatigued and flat-footed.

Fox seemed to grow frustrated early in round three, missing her mark with a series of high kicks and front kicks before finally securing a takedown, working a series of short elbows from guard, then advancing into north/south position. From there it was easy pickings, as Fox trapped Jones left arm and slid a knee across her throat on the right side, coaxing a tapout at 3:36 of the final frame.

"It's just kind of a knee-ride choke that I picked up," Fox said of the finish. "It works pretty well, chokes ‘em out pretty good. That looks pretty good. I like that.

"I noticed she tried to get away from me a lot so it was hard catching up to her, but I did it in the end, so that was pretty awesome."

With the win, Fox extends her unbeaten record to 3-0, all three coming by way of finish. Jones, meanwhile, falls to 2-2.][/QUOTE]
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

8==D

3. Default

Give her Cyborg. she was a man and Cyborg looks like a man

Best part of this fight; Allanna Jones came out to "Dude looks like a lady" hahahahahahahah

Props to those women for fighting a man.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

That girl has balls.
    USA! USA! USA!

Another sad day for mma. At least this went to the third round. Props to the woman for taking the fight. I've got $20 on Cyborg if she fights Fox. And it will be the only fight for either fighter that I'll ever watch. I would actually be ridiculously excited for it!
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Fox isn't a good fighter; female, male or transgender, in any division. She's big and strong, but anybody who watched AXS last night can see that there's a pretty major technical gap, she's slow, gassed quick and the athletic disparity between Fox and the legitimate WMMA fighters in the division is pretty deep.

I don't think we'll see too much out of her after 15 minutes of fame are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Fox isn't a good fighter; female, male or transgender, in any division. She's big and strong, but anybody who watched AXS last night can see that there's a pretty major technical gap, she's slow, gassed quick and the athletic disparity between Fox and the legitimate WMMA fighters in the division is pretty deep.

I don't think we'll see too much out of her after 15 minutes of fame are up.
    I hope not. I was stoked to see there were live fights last night, until I learned that Fox was on the card and I refused to watch them.

She might not be that good at all. Just beating up on actual women to collect a payment. This is easily the most sickening thing I've ever seent in mma.
    Last edited by RearNakedStroke; 05-25-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Thread Information