Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallon Fox submits Allanna Jones in round three at CFA 11

Allanna Jones got manhandled.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Sorry to double post, but: Is Fallon Fox gonna have to choke a bitch?!
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    Sorry to double post, but: Is Fallon Fox gonna have to choke a bitch?!
    Nas sold out!

I'm just going to throw this out there... Mentally Fallon fox believes she is a female, physically she has made herself into a female. She actually has less testostone then the women she fights in all likelihood, and as a result of the extreme horomone replacement, her body equalizes to be the physical stature closer to a women's. most people including myself are not educated in this subject enough to have a valid opinion.

I've talked to a few very educated feminists I know, they support her. They are also educated women...

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    I'm just going to throw this out there... Mentally Fallon fox believes she is a female, physically she has made herself into a female. She actually has less testostone then the women she fights in all likelihood, and as a result of the extreme horomone replacement, her body equalizes to be the physical stature closer to a women's. most people including myself are not educated in this subject enough to have a valid opinion.

I've talked to a few very educated feminists I know, they support her. They are also educated women...
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by BSums View Post
    Funny that your first response is talking about inserting something into your anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Funny that your first response is talking about inserting something into your anus.
    Hey... (teardrop)

Quote Originally Posted by BSums View Post
    A fight club quote is always appreciated, but that does not change the fact that while sex refers to your physical set of parts, gender is a man made concept. It's psychological and very complicated. She simply took steps to make her perception and her body match. The only question to me is would her previous body make up give her an edge? I don't rightfully know, and medically and scientifically speaking I doubt many people here actually do either. I'm merely choosing to concede the fact I'm not educated enough to know.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    A fight club quote is always appreciated, but that does not change the fact that while sex refers to your physical set of parts, gender is a man made concept. It's psychological and very complicated. She simply took steps to make her perception and her body match. The only question to me is would her previous body make up give her an edge? I don't rightfully know, and medically and scientifically speaking I doubt many people here actually do either. I'm merely choosing to concede the fact I'm not educated enough to know.
    Her physical structure from growing up a man will almost certainly give her a huge edge against any actual woman in a fight. I would love to see Fox vs Cyborg, as I don't think Fox is any good, and think A roided up woman could beat that former man easily.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

10. 05-26-2013, 02:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    That girl has balls.
    Had...

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Thread Information