Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Hunt in Hospital for Surgery on Infected Left Leg; Two More Operations To Go

Default Mark Hunt in Hospital for Surgery on Infected Left Leg; Two More Operations To Go

Mark Hunt in Hospital for Surgery on Infected Left Leg; Two More Operations To Go | MMAWeekly.com

Mark Hunt infection surgeryMark Hunt overnight Friday going into Saturday morning revealed that he was in the hospital to have surgery on his left leg.

Hunt fractured his right toe in his UFC 160 bout with Junior dos Santos, but wasn’t in the hospital for that injury. His current surgery was to alleviate an infected hematoma in his left leg.

Like the fractured toe, the hematoma was also a result of the fight with dos Santos.

“Right leg is fractured big toe lol and left left is infected bruise lol I’m a walking infection,” Hunt quipped on Twitter.Hunt also relayed that he has at least two more surgeries to go before he is fully on the mend.

“Well troops jus so u guys know I’m in hospital again jus finished surgery and need a couple more surgeries,” he wrote.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

for anyone that hasnt seen the picture of his leg - im no doctor but im pretty sure that purple isnt good.

The purple is probably an antiseptic ointment. However it does look a bit swollen to me. Hope he heals quickly.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

I feel your pain mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Damn, I hope this doesn't set him back for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

7. Default

I cant say Im at all suprised that an extended war between these two power-houses resulted in lasting and serious injury.

Status Update
    By MARK HUNT
    well troops jus wanted u guys to know the skin graph didnt survive,and i think i will be back in hospital next week,its a bummer really cause the hill song confrence is starting next tuesday i hope i dont have to go hospital,but we will see i see plastic surgeon tuesday.didnt realise how bad this is man.anyways troops will keep u guys informed roger roger over and out lol.
    https://www.facebook.com/therealmark...ocation=stream

This is a bummer, hope he recovers soon.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

10. Default

At his age, could it be the end of his career?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information