Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hector Lombard, Patrick Cote pegged as coaches for TUF: Australia vs. Canada

Here is my prediction for the fight. Lombard fights stupid and stands with Cote and gets put to sleep late in the first. As heavy as Lombard's hands are I think Cote wins out if this becomes a brawl.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke Set to Coach TUF: The Nations: Canada vs. Australia | Bleacher Report

New Ultimate Fighter show announced

Soooooooo if this is true, they just removed the Looney Tunes-factor of Lombard, which was the only drawing point of the entire show for me.

Not surprising. I think trustkill made the good point of why Lombard's history makes him a terrible choice.

Although, if you go that route, I want TUF: Lombard v. Story with Ken Shamrock as a coach's referee.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

What I will be saying after this show is done....

Thread Information