Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot Silva Calls Out Former Teammate Thiago Silva; Could the Fight Happen?

Default Bigfoot Silva Calls Out Former Teammate Thiago Silva; Could the Fight Happen?

Bigfoot Silva Calls Out Former Teammate Thiago Silva; Could the Fight Happen? | MMAWeekly.com
    The two Silvas were once teammates at American Top Team, but Thiago has since joined the Blackzilians.

Perhaps that doesn’t sit well with Bigfoot, who took to Twitter immediately following Thiago’s victory to throw out a challenge to his former teammate.

“Thiago weighs 105 kilograms (231.5 pounds). We have a debt to settle,” said Bigfoot, not explaining what that debt was. “He could accept me first fight at heavyweight.”

Thiago didn’t appear to be any more clear than the rest of us on what the score is that Bigfoot wants to settle with him, but he was resolute in what it would take for him to accept a fight with his former teammate.

“He must be sad because I left American Top Team,” said Thiago. “If he wants to fight me, he has to come down to 205 (pounds); that’s it.”

It would be nearly impossible for the six-foot-four, 265-pound Bigfoot to come down to light heavyweight, and after scoring a significant victory over Feijao, there is little reason for Thiago to move up to heavyweight.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Big Foot gets more ridiculous every day. And, even if Thiago weights 230, Silva cuts to make 265. Can't believe he'd call out someone from LHW.

3. Default

If it wasn't you posting this Cat I would of figured the poster was trolling by making it up

that would be a really good fight either way Silva would get smashed

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    that would be a really good fight either way Silva would get smashed
    Agreed. My monies are on silva for the win.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

He must have amnesia or something. Last time he fought a lhw who took the fight on short notice he almost got ktfo. I can't stand this shrek looking muthafucker, give him another fight with Cain lol.

Silva is scurred.

Silva would definitely lose this fight.

Silva is the baddest mofro in MMA. Nobody is going to beat him in the UFC. Too bad we are talking about silva and silva. Not silva.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information