Thread: Manager: 'Big Nog' out at least three months

Default Manager: 'Big Nog' out at least three months

Manager: 'Big Nog' out at least three months - Mixed Martial Arts News

At the UFC on Fuel TV 10, Antonio Rodrigo was submitted by Fabricio Werdum by arm bar. Although Nogueira did eventually tap, he did hold out enough to suffer a somewhat serious injury that will put him on the shelf for a while:

"The doctors are saying he will be back training in three months," Soares said.

While Soares said he didn't know who Nogueira wants to fight in his return, he said the Brazilian legend doesn't have any plans to call it quits.

"He's still a top 10 heavyweight in the world," Soares said.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Just in time to fight Hendo when he's back!

3. Default

I'll stir stuff up offer Fedor a one fight contract to fight him.

Not a top 10 fighter anymore, sorry to say. After getting knocked out, and submitted twice(to the point his bones were broken) means he is probably done, maybe one more fight as a farewell, after that he needs to seriously think of retiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Not a top 10 fighter anymore, sorry to say. After getting knocked out, and submitted twice(to the point his bones were broken) means he is probably done, maybe one more fight as a farewell, after that he needs to seriously think of retiring.
    Nog is still super dangerous on the ground and when he's moving forward. He had Werdum looking very uncomfortable standing and being subbed by Werdum and Mir is nothing to scoff at.

I'd give him a chance at beating Stipe or Browne. But am I the only one who just realized that he wants to see Nog/Nelson? The chin difference is a biggy, but otherwise a weird and fun fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I'd give him a chance at beating Stipe or Browne. But am I the only one who just realized that he wants to see Nog/Nelson? The chin difference is a biggy, but otherwise a weird and fun fight!!
    Personally I have no interest in seeing Big country fight anyone until he realizes that he needs more then just a right hand to win. Stipe exposed him and others will follow if he keeps it up.

Maybe give Nog another fight in Brazil to retire off of but not sure who you give him at this point that is relevant and Nog has a shot at beating.

Thread Information