Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 96 results

Am I the only one that thinks the the Babalu stoppage was absolute horse shit?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

2. Default

I was curious about the stoppage as well. Reminded me of Leben vs Simpson, but worse. Worse as in Now wasn't advancing on Babalu stumbling, no reason to step in. Imagine if refs stop fights when people stumble back?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I only saw the Babalu and Silverback fights. Disappointed in the ending of Babalu but he turned his back after what I considered was him being rocked. I don't know if it was horseshit but he was getting hit a lot.

As for the King Mo fight I'm saddened by the ending. It's a rare shot that ko's people in that particular instance. However one of the announcers said that fight has answered a lot of questions about King Mo after getting knocked out. How in the hell does it answer questions??? He didn't want to stand with Seth at all, I guess that answers one questino about him wanting to stand but the fight was too short. You guys notice how he holds his hands differently? They were up.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Maybe Babalu's history of vicious KOs played a roll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I was curious about the stoppage as well. Reminded me of Leben vs Simpson, but worse. Worse as in Now wasn't advancing on Babalu stumbling, no reason to step in. Imagine if refs stop fights when people stumble back?
    That's kind of scary to think about. I seriously saw no reason for them to stop the fight though. I mean, yeah he was getting punched a lot and he was tired but he was in no danger of going out. He was just trying to move to the center of the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

No vs Mo should be good lol. If we have the Hendo bomb then that had to be a mini Mo nuke or something

The thing about Babalu, is that he always lumbersomely backs off quite a bit when disengaging, with that bagged and tired look. I think his bell was rung, but Babalu always kinda acts like this.

In other news, King Mo REALLY doesn't like Noe, stemming from when they shared a lockeroom during their last fight, when Mo lost to Newton and Noe lost to Zayats. Mo's been saying Noe acted unprofessionally, disrespected him and his camp and cried a shitload after his loss. Should be interesting to see how they build it.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    I know right? When I saw her blow him a kiss I died a little inside.
    Yep. We're on the same page then.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information