+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future UFC Woman's Champion

Default Future UFC Woman's Champion

My wife just gave birth to our first child. She's only a couple of days old but I'm already pretty sure she can take Ronda. Of course I'm a little biased.

Attached Images Attached Images
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

2. Default

Holy crap she's awesome. Congrats.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    My wife just gave birth to our first child. She's only a couple of days old but I'm already pretty sure she can take Ronda. Of course I'm a little biased.

Congrats, Welcome to hell.... jk
    From what I hear girls are a lot easier then boys in the infant stage. Is her name katana? If so how the hell did you manage to convince your wife? lol

Congrats Sword.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    Congrats, Welcome to hell.... jk
    From what I hear girls are a lot easier then boys in the infant stage. Is her name katana? If so how the hell did you manage to convince your wife? lol
    Thanks Guys!

Her name is Katana Gokia Clancy.

The last name is Irish, the middle name Hmong so for the first name we wanted something that reflected both of us. She wanted something representing beauty I wanted something implying strength. We couldn't find a name we both liked that didn't belong to someone we knew. Then a few weeks back there was a Samurai exhibit at a museum close to us. I'm a huge fan of Japanese history and have a large collection of katanas so we went.

While looking at the swords I was explaining to her that they were not just weapons but works of art, that for samurai art and beauty was nearly as important as strength and courage. So then I threw Katana out as a possible name and she liked it.

I lucked out because at that point the front runner was something that I couldn't begin to pronounce
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

10 bucks she goes by Kat after the age of 5!

Grats man.

7. Default

Congrats man...

when do you think she will make her first apperence? You know Dana hypes fighters first so start early
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information