+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White: TUF 18 going ‘bad,’ Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate causing ‘pure f---ing mayhem’

Default White: TUF 18 going ‘bad,’ Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate causing ‘pure f---ing mayhem’

White: TUF 18 going ‘bad,’ Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate causing ‘pure f---ing mayhem’ with ‘Ken-Tito’ type drama

Dana White: TUF 18 going ?bad,? Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate causing ?pure f---ing mayhem? with ?Ken-Tito? type drama - MMAmania.com

White broke it down during a recent media scrum; and unlike his usual "it's the best season yet" sales pitch to promote the show based on their rivalry, the Las Vegas fight boss looked rather irate about the whole situation:

"It's going exactly the way you'd expect it to be going, bad! I'm dead serious. Miesha and Ronda hate each other. It's literally crazy drama every day. It's irritating. It's Ken-Tito type stuff. I don't even know if some of the stuff will make TV. It's bad. Those two do not like each other and their camps do not like each other. And it's just pure fucking mayhem every day."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

LOL
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Seriously stop once and for all with all the "I swear they genuinely hate eachother" bullshit.

No one cares at all about TUF so they need to invent stupid stuff so people watch their little show.

I think it was in the last season when he was saying how everybody was so damn scared of a guy that is a monster, how he was sending everybody to the hospital and how everybody was so terrifying and stuff.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

He's selling his product.

up next: vince from sham-wow!

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Seriously stop once and for all with all the "I swear they genuinely hate eachother" bullshit.

No one cares at all about TUF so they need to invent stupid stuff so people watch their little show.

I think it was in the last season when he was saying how everybody was so damn scared of a guy that is a monster, how he was sending everybody to the hospital and how everybody was so terrifying and stuff.
    dude women don't forget or forgive they hate lives on in side of them forever so buy in to this they hate each other

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post

I wonder what a promoter's job is....

Hmmm......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information