Thread: Alpha Brain

Default Alpha Brain

I am sure you all have heard of this.

Some of you may think it's a scam.

Some of you may be intrigued but the cost is prohibitive.

I will let you know how this stuff is working for me presently and for the next 3 months.

I am about 1 week in since taking one a day in the morning. Just started the second week and have been ingesting one in the morning and one before bed along with my nightly ZMA/fish oil.

What I have noticed is not an extreme difference, nor is there a placebo effect. I have noticed I am more thoughtful and less reactionary. Lessened brain fog in the lull of the mid-morning before the first coffee kicks in.

Largest difference is my dreaming and how rested I feel. I am not waking up at night, despite being stressed because of work. The lucid dreaming is an amazing benefit. I have had a few dreams which made me ponder different perspectives of my actions and words.

I wouldn't say this is necessary to health, but I have found there is a significant difference. Was interested in the concept of nootropics and may end up trying New Mood as I have heard that 5-HTP helps with withdrawals of quitting cigarettes and the irritation that results.

I had a crazy dream I was on the run with Edward Snowden and a hot chicka from Wikileaks fleeing from American agents from inside the Russian airport. I totally let Snowden die so I could run off with the hottie to live in South American paradise with millions of dollars. Hahaha. It was better than television.

Too much Daily Show with Jon Oliver.

i cannot say if it is a placebo or not, but i recommend alpha brain before BJJ, the new mood works well IMO

So any update?
    You have to know what you don't know.

Stopped drinking coffee. Started drinking tea in morning accompanied by an Alpha Brain. Have plenty of energy for working out, school and shagging. Learning new shit everyday.

Not much to update aside from progressive life development and a better understanding of myself and the world around me.

Am wanting to try New Mood but I doubt it will have much affect as I am in a great mindset these days whenever I can get 7+ hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Not much to update aside from progressive life development and a better understanding of myself and the world around me.
    Fuck! You better stop taking that shit immediately. You've obviously been poisoned! This thread explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Fuck! You better stop taking that shit immediately. You've obviously been poisoned! This thread explains a lot.
    Progressive development > conservative development

You two are like feuding brothers, even in the supplements section.
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Thread Information