Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jon Jones Wants to Make Movies

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    The only problem I see is that Jones is stiff and unbelievable when he's pretending to be a real person, I can't see him being any less stiff or more convincing in an actual role.

rh
    I predict Jones will go on to make "AI: The Sequel" with Will Smith. He will play the most believable robot ever. A robot who tries, who wants to be loved, but fails to express any humanity even after he accidentally elbows a kitty to death (12-to-6 no less).

Subsequently, Hollywood will mistake the whole thing for a futuristic retelling of "Of Mice and Men" and Jones will win an Oscar.

BonesKnows will be unable to visit the forum after this announcement as his keyboard will be glued into a single sheet of plastic and semen.

RD will be so upset that Jones wasn't taught humility that he'll go into a painkiller-induced waking coma where he witnesses Michael Bisping beat Silva, GSP, and Aldo in a single night - thus proving his theory that all three will lose their titles this year.

Sniggles will protest that it's all a distraction from the real robots, the ones the Republicans are sending into our schools to destroy learning.

I, ever the calm and thoughtful soul, will keep watch over the final seals of the apocalypse. (Ultimately letting down all of humanity when I go for a poop break because my stomach doesn't respect that whole "end of the world" thing.)

If he's defending once a year, I'm fine with that, as long as there isn't any contract disputes.

The only problem I see is that Jones is stiff and unbelievable when he's pretending to be a real person, I can't see him being any less stiff or more convincing in an actual role.

rh
    It's really not about whether Jones can be a good actor. Lets be honest not a single MMA fighter that has ever graced the big screen with their presence will be winning any academy awards. To date all of them have sucked including Gina.

Jones may have a role simply fighting on the big screen like Liddel and Ortiz in Cradle to the Grave who knows. I don't think anyone has the right to tell him that he can't do side projects outside of fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    RD will be so upset that Jones wasn't taught humility that he'll go into a painkiller-induced waking coma where he witnesses Michael Bisping beat Silva, GSP, and Aldo in a single night - thus proving his theory that all three will lose their titles this year.
    Why you all up in meds mang?
    Last edited by roaddawg; 06-25-2013 at 04:01 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Damn Republicans.

The Cylons are coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DCdoctr_ View Post

Catch up, Jonesy.

BP
    This seriously just looks like here comes the boom but instead of Kevin James you have some skinny kid and instead of Bas Rutten you have Anderson...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Is this the really bad one that had GSP's voice dubbed over because no one could understand his accent?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    This seriously just looks like here comes the boom but instead of Kevin James you have some skinny kid and instead of Bas Rutten you have Anderson...

Is this the really bad one that had GSP's voice dubbed over because no one could understand his accent?
    I'm pretty sure that's the one. Picture a bad titty movie from skinimax if you've ever seen one, but with fighting. And cameos from fighters. It's entertaining if you like unintentionally funny movies.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

You must have missed the multiple times I've been wrong on the boards then. Doc MMA used to school me regularly, I think Simple schooled me a couple weeks ago. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

I'm not wrong in this instance. I'm clearly talking about holding a title hostage or reneging on contracts here...but you jumped the inept--and entirely incorrect--assumption that I hate Jones instead.

Because you are a fucking idiot.

And note--I'm not saying that to prompt you into thinking through your posts and becoming a better overall poster, as I did with TN94z. I don't think you are capable of becoming a better poster.

...because you are a fucking idiot.

rh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Jon Jones is the new Denzel. Happened overnight. Didn't you guys hear?

Does Hollywood actually think Jones will be a big draw?

One of the lease popular champions in a boarder line fringe sport...
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Does Hollywood actually think Jones will be a big draw?

One of the lease popular champions in a boarder line fringe sport...
    This.

If Jones does in fact do movies, most likely straight to DVD stuff. I don't see big studios wasting their time or money on him. Lindsay Lohan, Kim K are A LOT more famous than Jones but you don't see the big studios or the high profile directors chasing after them to be leads in their movies.

Thread Information