Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glover Teixeira: “Rashad is a dangerous guy for anyone.”

Default Glover Teixeira: “Rashad is a dangerous guy for anyone.”

Glover Teixeira:

Over the past few weeks, Teixeira and Evans have both expressed interest in facing one another. In fact, as Teixeira explained to TATAME, he’s already mentally locked in on a bout with Evans as a means of proving he has what it takes to compete for the championship.

“Rashad is a dangerous guy for anyone. Has good striking, wrestling, and certainly a good Jiu-Jitsu. No one was UFC champion for nothing, He performed well against Dan Henderson and I think would make a great fight. It offers danger, but we are in this event for this. The greater the challenge, the greater the victory.”

“For me, this fight is already accepted. Rashad should want two weeks to rest then in late August or September, if this fight went out, would be very good. I’m always ready.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Well I'm down for it. Let's do the damn thing.

I'd love to see this fight. Glover takes this one just like he does most fights in the LHW division.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Glovers lack of speed and cardio get exposed in this one if he can't clip Rashad in the first.

As a Rashad fan this fight both scares and excites me. We all know Texiera has immense power in his hands and has the boxing to put it all together but I believe Rashad needs a fight like this with a guy who is his equal and may even be better in area's.
    If Rashad comes in as a guy mixing all of the tools in his bag together I believe he can take this fight. He needs to mix up his hand speed string combo's together and exploit his explosive takedowns and I believe he can give Texiera fits. BUT Texiera is no slouche and this could be a benchmark fight for either fighter.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Rashad tries to win this fight on points.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Very excited for this fight. Aside from Jones, I think Rashad and Diet Nog are two of the tougher matchups stylistically for Glover.

I'm pulling for Glover because I want to see him get a title shot, but would see Rashad as the favorite in this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Rashad tries to win this fight on points.
    Rashad Vs Lil Nog anyone? Boringggggggggg
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Rashad Vs Lil Nog anyone? Boringggggggggg
    Hey, I'm not saying it's a fight I wanna see.
    I'm just thinking that's the fight that he would give.
    Although I could see Glover clipping him and sending Rashad down like Lyoto did.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information