Thread: GWC: 'British Invasion:' Bobby Lashley next fight for upstart MMA promotion on June 2

1. Default GWC: 'British Invasion:' Bobby Lashley next fight for upstart MMA promotion on June 2

GWC: 'British Invasion:' Bobby Lashley next fight for upstart MMA promotion on June 29 - MMAmania.com

Kansas City, MO: Rising mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion Global Warrior Challenge (GWC) is excited to announce that MMA/pro wrestling superstar Bobby Lashley will be competing at its inaugural MMA event, "THE BRITISH INVASION: U.S. vs. U.K.," which will take over the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, June 29, 2013.

Though Lashley’s opponent is still in process of being finalized, the bout will surely only add to the action-packed fights already scheduled, which will feature some of the best fighters from the United States and the United Kingdom as they battle each other in a country versus country format.

The first in a series of country versus country events put on by GWC, the main event of this fight card will feature former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight Champion Ricco Rodriguez, who will try to stop the young and powerful rising star Marcin Lazarz.

In the co-main event, 12-year fight veteran Jimmy Ambriz will face off with the likes of UFC vet Oli Thompson. There are many other well-known MMA stars competing on this incredible fight card, including Kendall Grove, Drew Fickett, Andre Winner, Jake Heun, L.C. Davis and many more.

The official weigh-ins for this event will be held at the Pepper Mill & Co. Restaurant, located in Atchison, Kansas. VIP tickets will be available for those that wish to meet the fighters. This will be a community event for all ages, and open to the public, with tons of food and fun.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Fuck man put Lashley in there with Ricco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quick turn around for him seeing as he just fought on the 7th. I imagine it'll be a good card though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information