+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC to run November 15th event in Brazil, one day before GSP vs. Hendricks

1. Default UFC to run November 15th event in Brazil, one day before GSP vs. Hendricks

Report: UFC to run November 15th event in Brazil, one day before GSP vs. Hendricks - Bloody Elbow

Tuesday, November 12th will mark exactly 20 years since the very first UFC event in Denver, Colorado. On November 16th the UFC will be in Las Vegas for Georges St. Pierre versus Johny Hendricks, but according to Tatame's Guilherme Cruz, the UFC is returning to Brazil on the 15th.

Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz

And now, time for breaking news: UFC will return to Brazil on November 15, a national holiday. Place still to be defined
    10:19 AM - 24 Jun 2013
    For the record, November 15th marked the establishment of Brazil as a republic. Their upcoming September 4th card in Belo Horizonte comes on the week of Brazilian Independence Day. This would be Brazil's 6th UFC show this year and it would surely be a Fox Sports 1 event. It would also mean two events in two days, something the UFC achieved twice in 2012 -- UFC on FX 4 (6/22) followed by UFC 147 (6/23), and UFC on FX 6 (12/14 in US) followed by TUF 16 Finale (12/15).
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Since it's the 20th anniversary of UFC 1 can we finally, FINALLY, get the long awaited rematch between Royce Gracie and Art Jimmerson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Wicked. That's going to be a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information