Thread: Former UFC heavyweight Shane Carwin takes executive role with Colorado's PFC

Default Former UFC heavyweight Shane Carwin takes executive role with Colorado's PFC

Carwin recently announced he's joined Colorado's Prize Fighting Championship as the promotion's vice president of fighter development.

"I'm really excited for this opportunity," Carwin stated in an official release. "I always remember fighting and wishing I had someone to talk to that had gone through the ranks, made it to the UFC and retired successfully. It always seemed like promoters, managers, armchair fighters and trainers were giving me advice from every direction.

"The fighters and trainers will be more than welcome to call me. I hope I can give these fighters a roadmap for success in life. Along with that, I hope to bridge the gap between the promoter and the fighters. If the fighters and trainers are happy and performing, the sky is the limit for them and PFC."
    Former UFC heavyweight Shane Carwin takes executive role with Colorado's PFC | News
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Good for him. I think he'll end up being a great ambassador for the UFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information