Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tim Kennedy: UFC pays less than emptying trash cans

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Just curious, but is it his service record or his fighting style that makes you watch him fight? Personally, its his style that makes me watch his fights, and his record/personality that makes me root for him.
    Both

Greg Jackson: Fighter Pay Comments, Apology Won’t Distract Tim Kennedy
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Gre...-Kennedy-53653
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

4. 07-04-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I might disagree with you on this but I am far from ignorant. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Back on topic: I think the UFC takes care of their people very well. I wish I had the opportunity to get a $50k-70k bonus for doing my job well
    Tell ya what. After you race your first 300 to 500 lap nascar race, then no one can rightfully call you ignorant. The fact that you comment about the athletic ability of people who's job you have never done or will ever do is the very definition of Ignorant Because you don't really know you're just spouting an "Opinion" which you have every right to do, but you also should expect others to have an opinion about your opinion. that's what a forum is all about. Getting all defensive about it doesn't help. It's not a personal slam, it's just a fact. Just as the act of lying makes you a liar. (I don't have to say that I'm not calling you a lair but just using that analogy as an example do I?)
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Greg Jackson: Fighter Pay Comments, Apology Won’t Distract Tim Kennedy
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Gre...-Kennedy-53653
    Bullshit it won't. The guy will be twice as worried about having to win. Hodger will have a slight confidence advantage, I think.

Thread Information