Thread: Andrew Craig is a faster, younger, more dynamic version of UFC 162 opponent Leben

Default Andrew Craig is a faster, younger, more dynamic version of UFC 162 opponent Leben

UFC Quick Quote: Andrew Craig is a faster, younger, more dynamic version of UFC 162 opponent Chris Leben - MMAmania.com

"I think my standup is more dynamic. He throws a heavy left, a heavy right, he throws some leg kicks, but not a whole lot, and some head kicks, but not a whole lot. He's got more knockouts on his resume, but he's also got a helluva lot more fights. In my fights, I've hurt people in every way. Head kick knockouts and punching knockouts. I think I'm faster, longer, and more dynamic. I think people can expect if they're fans of Chris Leben's fighting style then they're going to be fans of Andrew Craig's. I think I'm a more refined Chris Leben. I'm younger, I'm more athletic, and I have way more to offer than just swinging for the fences. I have crisp striking that can put people down."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Leben is gonna get hurt in this fight.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

There isn't any other fighter like Leben, no one better or worse.

He reminds me of a wild Alan belcher with a solid shot.....might just have been the braids though.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information