Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rousey: I would love to beat the sh*t out of Caraway, but apparently its not legal

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Any man at 135 would beat her. End of story unless MAYBE if she fought some TUF bum that got a UFC shot because of his loud personality.
    this....you're delusional if you think that any even B-C level UFC caliber fighter doesn't just smash her.

I said this years ago when Urijah and Cyborg were destroying people at their respective male/female weight classes (both at 145), that a male/female fight would be awesome!!! But back then I thought Cyborg beats Urijah Faber the F up--maybe.

Regardless, Caraway smashes her --in a non-sexual way-- but what does that prove? Let's say he KOs her = bad publicity FOR LIFE, and if he, somehow, gets submitted = lol you lost to a girl.

2. Default

16 of Bryan's 18 wins are submissions (with some tap out due to strikes thrown in there). I think he could hold his own on the ground.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I'm dumb?

Click your link.
    Lol yes you are dumb... Now that reasonable ppl that actually understand the difference between men and women athletes have entered the thread feel free to make another one of your politician posts and then neg me while telling me how all the women in the world would kick my ass

I'd pay to watch this fight.

Bryan Tate is the only member of the Tate household that can beat Rousey. Probably only 6 times out of 10.

Caraway: If Rousey wants to challenge me, I'll break her arm

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Lol yes you are dumb... Now that reasonable ppl that actually understand the difference between men and women athletes have entered the thread feel free to make another one of your politician posts and then neg me while telling me how all the women in the world would kick my ass
    Post your link.

Post your article in a quote.

Post your opinion under said quote.

Go ahead and call me dumb after you can figure out how to make a quality post.

Crying about negs gets you more ____.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 07-02-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Thread Information