Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: What is this new layout?

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    i'd much rather put you on blast out in the open.
    thanks for the neg
    You never fail to make me laugh all be it at you more often then with you
    you silly little kid you with little to no Self-esteem
    talk abut a fish on a hook
    Love you too cutie pie!

    Why you mad this time? I think you're still mad that I negged you a month ago. Petty!

    There is a difference between whining about getting negged in 4-6 threads as dimebag did and my asking for a blue name when at the time the assumption was that it required 6000 rep. If you cannot discern the difference, God help you.

    Every human being contradicts their past behaviour because people evolve. Everyone has been a hypocrite when compared to their past self. Your pointing out something you deem hypocritical does not bother me. It did make me laugh that you thought it would.

    As for your judgement of who I am... I was not aware we had met. You think you have enough info on me from my posts to understand who I am? I don't think you are that keen a psychoanalyst. I mean, they require university and the ability to use punctuation.

    Last edited by Sniggles; 07-11-2013 at 04:22 AM.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Haha sorry, I don't care that much about my rep. I was more or less curious because I knew I was getting close to 4k.

    (BTW, Sniggles didn't actually neg me)

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Haha sorry, I don't care that much about my rep. I was more or less curious because I knew I was getting close to 4k.

    (BTW, Sniggles didn't actually neg me)
    I spread my reps like I spread my seed. All over the place, even on the roof!

    People that get negs make dumb posts. Does noone else here not neg or something? Why I get bitched out because other people can't handle the fact that their posts were stupid, racist or masogynistic?!!!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I spread my reps like I spread my seed. All over the place, even on the roof!

    People that get negs make dumb posts. Does noone else here not neg or something? Why I get bitched out because other people can't handle the fact that their posts were stupid, racist or masogynistic?!!!
    I don't often neg people. It takes something particularly stupid for me to do it. There are a few users on here that should be negged more frequently but maybe I'm just too nice for that. No, that can't be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    For the love of God. Fix the format for the Iphone!

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    For the love of God. Fix the format for the Iphone!
    I'm not having any issues with my iPhone on this site miz. What is yours doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Suck it apple fanboys!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  8. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    For the love of God. Fix the format for the Iphone!
    PICNIC


    "Problem in Chair, Not in Computer"

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,419

    Default

    What's up with all the bots still?

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,504

    Default

    Somehow the merge approved all of the members in the queue and gave them posting privileges.

    Usually I personally look at each one to make sure it's real. Wasn't able to do that this time.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •