Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What is this new layout?

long time lurker, very few posts ever... hate the new design like the rest of you

reading some of the comments that viewing the threads is bad on android... well i cant even find the forum button in Chrome for Android. on the home page as the CSS/layout is whack, screen doesnt scale properly.

i mainly read this forum on the go, on my tablet and phone. as these no longer function, and from the admin's responses upto a few weeks till resolved...this really sucks, and i wont be coming here till atleast the mobile browser issues are addressed.

as you were having to purchase a new server and licenses couldnt you have setup this ugly site on the new box, tweak it till its ready and then do the change over?

anyways bye, so long, farewell, and good luck... i bet views have dropped considerably.

Way too bright.

Would appreciate it if admin would at least change the background colors. From my understanding and past moderation of board, it takes all of 5 minutes.

Leave it to Pointdexter to come here with his anti-News pro-Spot shtick <3... Not too bright, fellow UGer...just TEH GHEY

this new layout makes me not want to come to the forum...ive lost all motivation to come comment.

Hope they fix this soon. I will be hanging elsewhere until they do. Kevo and MickeyK, I will be in Florida starting the 27th of July. I will check in from time to time. Good luck and I hope they fix this soon.

I'm going to hang tough. I refuse to go anywhere else. This place is home.

One more active mod to get rid of these spambot posts would be dandy. Don't think SJ and Rivet have the time to cover bans/post deletions themselves.

A limit on new posters not being able to post in any other subtopic other than noob jack until 25-50 rep is a very valid idea. A couple threads in Noob Jack stickied would allow new posters/old lurkers to introduce themselves to get repped. It would keep the rest of the forum from being mucked up. This is done on most other forums that don't have 10+ mods.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 07-05-2013 at 03:36 AM.

I could handle some mod on occasion. I'm willing to do anything to contribute to this forum.

Man, search doesn't work either. This is the only internet forum of any type that I'm on and I don't like the idea of losing the community. Do we think they'll fix things in time? I could take tomorrow to create a forum and do it fairly easily I believe.

Thread Information