Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Josh Rosenthal gets 37 months for conspiracy to distribute

Yes, everybody come their nipples....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

For those that know drug laws, is the intent to distribute charge automatic over a certain amount? Meaning even of you honestly meant to smoke for yourself a huge stash of weed, they still charge you with intent to distribute?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    For those that know drug laws, is the intent to distribute charge automatic over a certain amount? Meaning even of you honestly meant to smoke for yourself a huge stash of weed, they still charge you with intent to distribute?
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I don't know how much it is exactly though. Basically at some point lawmakers somewhere decided how much would be considered reasonable for personal use and any more than that would be deemed intent to distribute.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Yes, everybody come their nipples....
    you son of a ---the irony here is that I'm such a stickler for punctuation, grammar and spelling. Touche, sir, touche!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I don't know how much it is exactly though. Basically at some point lawmakers somewhere decided how much would be considered reasonable for personal use and any more than that would be deemed intent to distribute.
    Let's just with NORML:

why not use our favorite redneck's State of Texas...

http://norml.org/laws/item/texas-pen...ategory_id=888

4 oz to 5 lbs felony 180 days* - 2 years $ 10,000

so, basically once you have over 4 ounces -- you're automatically getting a minimum sentencing of 180 days and a $10,000 fine

Or the progressive state of Montana (I'm not being sarcastic, Montana is very progressive) and they have medical marijuana.

With intent to distribute

Any amount felony 20 years $ 50,000

let it be clear. "intent" is judged by, say, you having/buying a bunch of smaller bags instead of one chunk, for example.

Thread Information