Thread: Rousey vs. Tate confirmed for UFC 168, Dec. 28th

Hybrid View

Default Rousey vs. Tate confirmed for UFC 168, Dec. 28th

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-168-Dec-28th/

As opposing coaches on the Ultimate Fighter Season 18, it was already known that Ronda Rousey would square off with Miesha Tate after the show broadcast for Rousey's bantamweight title. Now we know a date and location:

The UFC's annual year-end pay-per-view event will have at least one title fight.

On Monday UFC President Dana White said the rematch between women's bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey (7-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and challenger Miesha Tate (13-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC) will be part of the card.

Additional sources told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) the event will take place Dec. 28, in Las Vegas, as UFC 168.

"Ronda and Miesha is just – leading up to that fight, that's going to be nasty," White said.

Good lord that's a long way off!

No one wants to join the RRR? Some of you were part of the TTR or RTTR so join the dark side!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

You saying that you don't like her or that Tate will win?

I can understand rooting against Rousey, particularly as I'm partial to rooting for the underdog. But I don't see any way that Tate wins this. Her striking attacks aren't dominant enough and her grappling doesn't match Rousey's.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post

No one wants to join the RRR? Some of you were part of the TTR or RTTR so join the dark side!
    I don't think anyone is still around that was apart of the the ttr or rttr. Who would want to resist Ronda? Certainly not me. Frank Trigg on the other hand is very easy to want to resist.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    You saying that you don't like her or that Tate will win?

I can understand rooting against Rousey, particularly as I'm partial to rooting for the underdog. But I don't see any way that Tate wins this. Her striking attacks aren't dominant enough and her grappling doesn't match Rousey's.
    Are you responding to my post? I didn't say anything about either one of them winning and really only commented on how far away the fight is.

I don't like Rhonda, I don't bash her, I have not liked her since she came "bursting" onto the scene and whined about Georges St. Pierre not enjoying watching WMMA and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by beardown98 View Post
    I don't think anyone is still around that was apart of the the ttr or rttr. Who would want to resist Ronda? Certainly not me. Frank Trigg on the other hand is very easy to want to resist.
    It's true, Trigg is easy to want to resist, there's lots of resistance groups that could be made for fun so I thought I'd try to start one and see if it gathers anyone. To answer your question I want to resist Rhonda...
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    Good lord that's a long way off!

yeah I assume that has to due with tuf not airing till after the new fox sports 1 channel becomes available and thats AUG. so the show will run till at least OCT maybe even into Nov. Then they need time to the hype the fight for the what everyone seems to call the "Casual" fans

Lame

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information