Thread: Bellator's Matt Riddle Wants To Knockout Askren, Says Tournaments Are Made For Him

Default Bellator's Matt Riddle Wants To Knockout Askren, Says Tournaments Are Made For Him

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...imate-fighter/

Bellator's Matt Riddle wants to knockout Ben Askren; says the tournaments are meant for him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VDwsQIlsxs
    "The tournament format is made for a guy like me, the way I fight, I usually get injured more training for a fight. So if I fight every four weeks, I can only train so much...I won't over-train, so that's good for me, and I'm always in good shape. I think I'm gonna run through this tournament and go after Askren if he still has the belt by then. Anyone who can out-wrestle me, like Ben Askren... I think I can knock out. I know Askren has done a lot of training and I know a lot of people he's trained with and the one thing I've always heard, 'Oh, great wrestling, decent jits...has no chin', just unfortunately, no one has caught him in a fight yet.It's just a matter of time, this could be my time to run through the tournament and knock him out."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I like Riddle but I don't think he even gets close to Askren, especially if he has to fight either Lima or Saunders

I'm really excited to see Riddle fighting again. I think he's made huge improvements in his game and could do well in Bellator.

WAR SMILES!

Teeheehee ko Askren eh? The only guy Riddle has ko'ed is Johnson who has been finished in 11/12 of his fights 4 by (t)ko. I don't remember that fight but it was catchweight so someone was over. Meanwhile Riddle who is 4-0, i mean 2-0-2nc, had two finishes one that was overturned and his tko over Johnson. I don't see him finishing Askren if he can even get close to him.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

I thought Riddle was signed with Legacy FC

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information