Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The weed workout

Default The weed workout

So I used to smoke but my days in the army put a damper on that. Well long story short I decided to purchase a small amount of smoke while at the same time being on a huge workout kick.

Well I remembered back in the day that I used to love to run, play ball, and workout while ripped. Low and behold I still do.

Anyone one else like to get their workout on while stoned or am I the only one? Really locks me in.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    So I used to smoke but my days in the army put a damper on that. Well long story short I decided to purchase a small amount of smoke while at the same time being on a huge workout kick.

Well I remembered back in the day that I used to love to run, play ball, and workout while ripped. Low and behold I still do.

Anyone one else like to get their workout on while stoned or am I the only one? Really locks me in.
    Everything is better while you have a nice marijuana buzz... Well almost everything.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Alot of people's idea of a marijuana workout is playing video games while stoned. Lol.

I used to smoke most times I played hockey. Helped alot with creativity with stickhandling and checking. Would always be able to fake out one of the straightedge guys who would always try to convince us not to smoke beforehand. Depends on the person. Some people get tunnel vision when they play blazed.

I like to go shoot some hoops when stoned. Or walk around state parks.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

I like to hit the stationary bike with some headphones and a good stonage going.

I like to twist a few and go to the no dog leash trail and walk till my doggy says he ready to come home

I cannot really do aerobic based activities stoned...I just want to nap. Strength stuff is fine but anything where "cardio" is concerned I can't be arsed, unless it's jiu jitsu. Some of the best rolls and grappling tourneys I've competed in, I was stoned. I beat a brown belt as a blue in no-gi at NAGA and didn't know, then my coach said "wow you ankle locked a brown belt!!!" I said "who?" lmao

Do some walking/jogging after a toke at night if I cannot sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post

Definitely man. I like to smoke before going for a run because then I go off in my own little world listening to my music, and before I know it I've run further than I intended. Never a bad thing!

I also like to get a little stoned before BJJ. If you do this though, be careful, because one time I got a little toooo stoned, and struggled with my co-ordination when learning techniques. A little buzz, nothing too crazy, and it makes rolling an incredible experience!

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

i love bushwalking stoned, aswell as BJJ Obviously.

Thread Information