Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz to Dana White: I need a fight

Default Nick Diaz to Dana White: I need a fight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-need-a-fight/

Back in April he announced that he didn't want to fight any more, and was getting into promoting. Last month he promoted the well-received WAR MMA, but said he didn't know if he wanted to promote again, or not.

Now he says he wants to fight again, via Instagram.

Never Post pictures of your girlfriend on Instagram Especially if you love her.

#xgf #x #ftw #hatelife #might #have #to #slap #the #winner #tomorrow #need #a #fight #danawhite
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

He needed the Condit rematch but dicked around and missed any opportunity for that to happen.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    He needed the Condit rematch but dicked around and missed any opportunity for that to happen.
    i'm not seeing why he needed that match. there are plenty of other fights for him out there. i doubt he'll get back into title contention and dana white probably knows that, or on the other hand knows that gsp would wreck his world again so would never get a title shot.. my guess is that if they use him, they'll just use him to feed to someone.

Give him Dan Hardy so I can pray for the greatest double knockout in history

Man I hate the crap people do for social media now. I find so much of it to be obnoxious like the "#" or when people use "...." after each sentence. But I digress from the rant.

Nick vs. Rory MacDonald I think would be a fun matchup. It'd be interesting to see how Nick would handle someone who's aggressive and homicidal.

And this is a perfect example of why I scratch my head in confusion when people insist Nick Diaz is actually quite intelligent.

I'm glad that Nick is back "In the Mix" as they say. It was only a matter of time really. I would love for a reporter to ask Nick what his ex-girlfriend has to do with him requesting a fight. Please, somebody needs to ask that when the cameras are rolling.

Nick vs Rory does make lots of sense. The clash in personalities would be so entertaining.

#imbroke #needmoney #lifesucks #pleasedana #bitches #slappy #fuckit ......

There are still fights i'd like to see Nick in. Winners or losers of Condit/Kampmann, Rory/Ellenberger and Maia/Kos.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 07-07-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

#wheresmyweed #shitismokeditall #howdwesmoke5000dollarsworthinamonth

10. Default

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...et-him-a-fight

There's never a dull moment in the world of Nick Diaz. And don't be surprised if the drama soon returns to a UFC cage.

Diaz (26-9 MMA, 7-6 UFC), who (kinda) announced his retirement following a March title loss to champion Georges St-Pierre, recently tried his hand at MMA promoting with this past month's debut War MMA event. However, the fiery 29-year-old may be ready to return to his fighting roots.

"He said he broke up with his girlfriend, wants to fight, 'Dana get me a fight,'" White said of their recent exchange.

After his return to the UFC after a title reign in Strikeforce, Diaz has a well-documented history of being a perpetual pain in White's backside. The fighter cost himself a 2011 title shot after skipping out on promotional commitments, served a yearlong suspension for a second failed drug test, publicly criticized state athletic commissions, and put the IRS on notice when he claimed in a post-UFC event press conference he hadn't paid taxes in years.

It'd be enough for White to sever ties with the fighter and officially declare himself out of the Nick Diaz business. White, though, said that's not the case. After all, Diaz still has a substantial fan base, and even his detractors are going to tune in to watch him fight.

"Nick Diaz is under contract with the UFC," White said. "Whenever Nick Diaz wants a fight, I'm more than happy to get him a fight."

And the headaches his return could cause? It's nothing White hasn't already dealt with. In fact, he's still dealing with it.

Consider one of their recent exchanges.

"Nick Diaz called me the other night and said, 'All the hotels are sold out in Las Vegas. I need a hotel room,'" White said. "I said, 'No problem, kid. I got you.' I got him a hotel room and got it all set up. And he never f---ing showed up."

It was typical Diaz.

"He's the best," White said with a laugh. "Now I'm starting to think he's just f--ing with me."
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information