Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Diaz to Dana White: I need a fight

Diaz vs Weidman anybody? lmao
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

If Robbie Lawler gets past Siyar, that could be a really fun rematch, I'd also be interested in Alves/Diaz for a fun bout.

Diaz is a big name, but given that we're getting Kampmann/Condit II and Maia/Kos, outside of either the winner or loser of Rory/Ellenberger, there aren't too many interesting WW bouts and I think Diaz has painted himself in a corner where he can't be too choosy.

Why doesn't Nick just fight for that new organization War MMA? Don't go crawling back to these slave drivers who abuse their fighters and don't pay min-wage.

I'd watch another Diaz-Lawler match and he'd be another great match for Rory.

There's a good chance Diaz is the dumbest person in professional american sports.

And yes, i didnt include a first name on purpose. fill in the blank as you see fit
    LJS-NEMS

i don't see nick fighting robbie anymore. i think i vaguely remember them both saying they weren't interested in a rematch. but things change. who knows?

i think there are other fights at 170 for diaz though.

maia would be good. kos as well or winner of marquart/lombard
    lemme touch your feet

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    There's a good chance Diaz is the dumbest person in professional american sports.

And yes, i didnt include a first name on purpose. fill in the blank as you see fit
    You can certainly say Nick is dumb in some ways but he gets paid alot more than alot of guys would in a similar position...and that is certainly not dumb. Getting paid 300 GRAND to show up for press conferences? lol, that's more than some guys make in 2 or 3 years. Sure, the fine took some away but he still had a shitload of money for free basically in the end.

See: Matt Riddle.
    Last edited by dbader08; 07-09-2013 at 12:07 AM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    You can certainly say Nick is dumb in some ways but he gets paid alot more than alot of guys would in a similar position...and that is certainly not dumb. Getting paid 300 GRAND to show up for press conferences? lol, that's more than some guys make in 2 or 3 years. Sure, the fine took some away but he still had a shitload of money for free basically in the end.

See: Matt Riddle.
    People like to stare at car accidents. Does not mean that car accidents are all that amazing.

Thread Information