Thread: Remember the UFC Poster curse? It's coming true!

1. Default Remember the UFC Poster curse? It's coming true!

http://middleeasy.com/index.php/figh...-what-lol-what

Wait, what? Is this real life? Take me to the parallel universe in which this didn't happen. You know, the same one where Werdum didn't finish Fedor in Strikeforce.

Wait -- hold up. Last month we did a list of The Top Ten Highly Unlikely MMA Conspiracy Theories That Some People Actually Believe and the #5 entry was the curse of the mysterious UFC poster. Now according to the theory, all the champions have lost in order from left to right since the poster came out.

Tonight, the conspiracy holds true. Anderson Silva lost to Chris Weidman. LOL, ah man. Man!
    *Some funny stuff to lighten the mood. If anyone doesn't remember, the above poster was never released to the public and soon after, the UFC champs started to drop in succession, left to right. Dun dun dun.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Cue Hendricks and his stone fists.

Lol. Well I'll be damned.

Damn. I remember seeing that a few months ago thinking that GSP would lose before Anderson ever did.

I will not be that surprised if GSP is next. But unlike Anderson, he fights very smart and takes everybody very seriously.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information