Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman: Live Results & Discussion

Karma. This guy has been the most disrespectful fighter inside the octagon we've ever seen. Taunting opponents the way he has had to catch up to him at some point. It finally did. Poetic justice. U-S-A chants on 4th of July weekend, Weidman wrapped in the American flag. It's like right out of a movie script.

Well since Silva isn't holding the belt on lock anymore, and apparently doesn't want it back (fucking weird) it will finally move around a bit.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8zXWq1n3i8

Post fight press conference starts in 30 minutes or so.

I've never been so happy to have Fuel and never been so excited to hear from Phael Sonnen.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Should be one hell of an interesting post fight press conference. Wonder if Dana's going to talk shit, or if it will be one of those times that it looks like he's grinding the enamel off his teeth by clinching them together so hard, trying not to say shit.
    Where do we catch Dana's presser?

this is the greatest moment as an MMA fan from someone whose followed Weidman for the past 10 years and being one of the biggest silva haters at there(ive been inmate twice from here for bashing him haha).

That was GREAT getting knocked the fuck out being all cocky like that perfect! Weidman a true student of the sport! True Champ and New Champ!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Chris Weidman the new champ, well deserved. And well deserved by Anderson for clowning around. Maybe that will teach others not to do crap like that.

doesn't this make Weidman #1 p4p?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Best. Thing. Ever.
    USA! USA! USA!

Chris Fucking Weidman making his mark. I am sorry for doubting. Wow! That's how you get respect from everyone. Year long layoff, shoulder surgery, being told by people and hearing from other fighters that you don't deserve to fight Silva, and you go in and knock off the long-reigning champ. That's got to be the sweetest victory for any fighter.

Thread Information