Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman: Live Results & Discussion

doesn't this make Weidman #1 p4p?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Best. Thing. Ever.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Chris Fucking Weidman making his mark. I am sorry for doubting. Wow! That's how you get respect from everyone. Year long layoff, shoulder surgery, being told by people and hearing from other fighters that you don't deserve to fight Silva, and you go in and knock off the long-reigning champ. That's got to be the sweetest victory for any fighter.

Unlike most UFC events, I will actually stay up for this presser. I want to hear more from Weidman (minus the many blessings from God) and I would like to hear what Anderson has to say - even though it's likely to be cryptic, trollish bullshit. Dana's reaction should be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSalvatore View Post
    Look, if you think Anderson took a dive - there's plenty of easier ways to lose a fight than getting knocked the fuck out. Anderson could have tapped to that nasty looking leg-lock for example, there's no way he was like, "Yeah, I will do this matrix shit that has worked for me countless times before, but this time I will get knocked the fuck out - I am a genius." Rogan just finished saying, Anderson has done this shit before, he does it all the time, this time he got caught and paid for it - and I couldn't be happier.
    Well put. Will rep when I can.

Anderson Silva gets compared to Fedor all the time..........do not do it. Fedor never got cocky......ever. He looked at each opponent as a potential loss. Anderson lost tonight because he acted like a jackass.

Hahahahaha fuck yes. Who's Chris Weidman? The MW champ of the UFC, that's who!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    doesn't this make Weidman #1 p4p?

rh
    Jon Jones. It's all Jonezes.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

where is pd,

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastix View Post
    Jon Jones. It's all Jonezes.
    Jones all day. Weidman is top 5 I'd say, but Jones is undoubtably p4p best in the world.

Thread Information