+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman: Live Results & Discussion

Anderson fought cocky, and I knew his chin wasant the best. pillow fist sonnen dropped him a couple of times.guess it pays off to actually get hit in your career. anderson never did and his chin is exposed

Well two funny things about the fight tonight.... one was how it ended. Dont think any of us saw that coming. And two, RD is sure to not post here again. LOL

EDIT, I stand corrected.... RD is NOT retiring. haha
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Silva gets tagged with a left hook, pretends to be hurt, slips 3 punches in a row, gets caught with another left hook and he's out cold?

I dunno man...
    If you see it from the other angle they were showing it doesn't seem like the first punch knocked him out, it did knock him down and get him groggy. Weidman drops a couple Hendo-Bisping like bombs immediately though once Anderson hits the floor and that puts him out.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and so the discreding of Weidman begins. He didn't catch Silva squarely, he wasn't outworking him in the first round...it was because Anderson wanted to lose--or even worse, actually threw the fight.

Why is MMA wasted on so many stupid fans?

rh
    Fans gonna fan bro. Weidman certainly isn't Okami, he's not Bonnar, he's not Maia, he's got power, he's got technique, and Silva got everything he deserved treating Chris like the previous competition.

He was clearly better. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember him clowning with Henderson. Weidman may not have the track record of a Hendo, but he's got some Hendo-like power in those punches.

A clear step up in competition but Anderson didn't treat it as such and therefore... Boom goes the dynamite. All over your face.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BRAZIL!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

Now go back to your gorgeous women and beautiful beaches! Oh wait...
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Silva gets tagged with a left hook, pretends to be hurt, slips 3 punches in a row, gets caught with another left hook and he's out cold?

I dunno man...
    You don't know???? You're saying that not only did Anderson "act" getting his head bounced off the mat but he also pretended to grab the referee out of despair?

Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and so the discreding of Weidman begins. He didn't catch Silva squarely, he wasn't outworking him in the first round...it was because Anderson wanted to lose--or even worse, actually threw the fight.

Why is MMA wasted on so many stupid fans?

rh
    Because stupid fans have money. And there are a lot of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    Well two funny things about the fight tonight.... one was how it ended. Dont think any of us saw that coming. And two, RD is sure to not post here again. LOL
    Believe it or not, but RD gave Weidman all due respect, and a 50:50 chance of beating Silva. His pre-fight prediction was actually on point.

I dunno man...
    It looks about like how he dropped Uriah Hall in their fight.

Belfort vs Weidman makes a lot of sense if Anderson wants "family time". Belfort + TRT has looked fantastic.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

I dunno man...
    Too bad it didn't show the other angle where Anderson's eyes rolled to the side, and then to the back of his head. Because they did.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information