Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman: Live Results & Discussion

I think Silva took a dive... Seriously...

I still can't believe it. rewind button better not break.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Wow not fighting for the belt? What the shit?
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Silva doesn't want a rematch? I don't think he is scared of anyone, so I am really puzzled by this. I don't know what the hell that means.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

What's not to understand?

"I chained my family, I chained myself. I hispec Chris, I hispec America. People, God bless you. I chained my family."

Crystal clear to me.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Man, looked like Silva took a dive...
    He's the best damn actor I've ever seen then. His eyes rolled back while he was falling, then his head bounced off the mat. This is exactly what I thought could happen, Weidman never once bought into the hype, that's why he stayed calm and was able to land his shots while avoiding Anderson's. Not to mention it's not the first time he's pulled that shit either.

Should be one hell of an interesting post fight press conference. Wonder if Dana's going to talk shit, or if it will be one of those times that it looks like he's grinding the enamel off his teeth by clinching them together so hard, trying not to say shit.

Well holy crap, this royally sucks but as others have said when you clown you are bound to get caught.
    No matter how strong your chin a perfect punch will end anyone. But still SHIT
    Good fight Weidman

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Look, if you think Anderson took a dive - there's plenty of easier ways to lose a fight than getting knocked the fuck out. Anderson could have tapped to that nasty looking leg-lock for example, there's no way he was like, "Yeah, I will do this matrix shit that has worked for me countless times before, but this time I will get knocked the fuck out - I am a genius." Rogan just finished saying, Anderson has done this shit before, he does it all the time, this time he got caught and paid for it - and I couldn't be happier.

Thread Information