Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman: Live Results & Discussion

Anderson is an awesome fighter but yesterday he fought like an idiot. He was planning to do the whole clowning stuff for 25 minutes?

It is not bad to do that when you are that skilled and have such an awesome head movement, because it affects your opponent's mind big way. It was working, Weidman was doubting what to do and Anderson was landing some jabs. But you can not do that all the time, sooner or later you will get caugh and this is what happened.

You have to take all your opponents seriously. And Weidman was a legit contender. Not everybody is Thales Leites or Forrest Griffin and you will not be able to clown everybody.
    Anderson can beat Weidman if they fight again and if Anderson takes him seriously, but to me it looks like Anderson does not want anymore to train so hard and be champion and have all that responsability again. He probably just want to have some few more fights just to have fun and then retire.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I haven't been able to post much because my mind was blown last night. I seriously thought the interwebz were going to blow. I really enjoyed that fight card from top to bottom. The siver vs cub fight was awesome. Really dug the first round and a half of roger vs kennedy. The Frankie fight was fun as usual. And the main event was epic. As Walter would say, "that is what happens when you try and fuck a stranger in the ass."

Ps the site is looking much much better.

PSS edit oh yeah and the destruction that edson barboza did to his opponents legs was awesome.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 07-08-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I haven't been able to post much because my mind was blown last night. I seriously thought the interwebz were going to blow. I really enjoyed that fight card from top to bottom. The siver vs cub fight was awesome. Really dug the first round and a half of roger vs kennedy. The Frankie fight was fun as usual. And the main event was epic. As Walter would say, "that is what happens when you try and fuck a stranger in the ass."

LOL!
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

time for some new blood at 185

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post

PSS edit oh yeah and the destruction that edson barboza did to his opponents legs was awesome.
    I thought Walter says "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps"?
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Thread Information