Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Me See If I Can Express it Correctly.

Hybrid View

Default Let Me See If I Can Express it Correctly.

The reality was Fedor tapped to Werdum. However, in Fedor's mind he was fighting another hardcore dude and he might lose. It was the fans that made it up to be Fedor can't lose.

The only way to make it the same would be if Fedor had come out laughing and swaying from side to side, smirking at each punch from Werdum, then he got caught in the triangle.

Fedor knew never to get cocky because he knew he would lose eventually. Anderson Silva............now he knows.

I've heard Anderson say in interviews that he'd lose at some point... I don't remember him following up that sentiment with "...while acting idiotic"

- He is rich as hell and free to do his super fights.
    - No one can bitch now about him not defending his title
    - You now have Weidman as your new middle weight champion.
    - The middle weight division is interesting once again
    - I don't have to see Silva fighting rematches
    - Dana White doesn't have to worry about one of his divisions getting stale

All problems solved.

Side Note:
    Be happy and know that the win for Weidman was literally handed over on a silver platter. If I was Weidman I would be thinking man I didn't be this guy at his best. If I was Silva I would be thinking damn now I'm free like Matt Hughes
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    - Be happy and know that the win for Weidman was literally handed over on a silver platter.
    Normally I agree with you........not this time.

Anderson lost because he got way too cocky. NO WAY you get to spin this as some sorta....just wanted to retire thing. His ass got clocked and he wasn't expecting it.

Like I said that win was given to him by Silva. It's no different than how Big Foot beat Overeem. I wish I had known Silva was going to do that so I could have saved my $54 bucks.
    Anderson Silva:

Like I said that win was given to him by Silva. It's no different than how Big Foot beat Overeem. I wish I had known Silva was going to do that so I could have saved my $54 bucks.
    So? Again........you get cocky you lose. That's why I love all the Fedor comparisons. That motherfucker never ever ever got cocky. He went to war and went home.

Well then you should have done some research - Silva always clowns his opponents. You're acting like Anderson fights very serious, and then this one time he came out like a goof, lost, and didn't give a shit. This exact type of clown bullshit is what has added to Anderson's allure of invincibility and made him very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSalvatore View Post
    Well then you should have done some research - Silva always clowns his opponents. You're acting like Anderson fights very serious, and then this one time he came out like a goof, lost, and didn't give a shit. This exact type of clown bullshit is what has added to Anderson's allure of invincibility and made him very popular.
    You're spot on. Anderson did what he always does. This time he got caught. Weidman was the one guy who fought smart, careful, and yet not afraid of Anderson either. I highly doubt Anderson wasn't taking the fight seriously as Weidman was hyped as Silva's toughest opponents in a long time.

Brown Pride

If it helps you can pretend Weidman's is more skilled at striking and that is why he beat Silva.
    Anderson Silva:

If it helps you can pretend Weidman's is more skilled at striking and that is why he beat Silva.
    That is your answer......really? Really?

Thread Information