+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Me See If I Can Express it Correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper View Post
    Flatlined? It was a flash KO at best. He was unconscious for less than 2 seconds. I know Weidman is the new champ and shocked the world and all that jive, but let's not get carried away here.
    It wasn't the most brutal knockout, but Silva was out. Definitely more intense than a flash KO. Dude was out of it for more than 2 seconds. He was down for a while as Wiedman celebrated.

Crazy thing is the poster curse continues. I was shocked but the dude deserved for being so cocky. I wonder if he's going to come back for his rematch. Maybe this will set a fire under him and he will come back to cause some more crap in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper View Post
    Flatlined? It was a flash KO at best. He was unconscious for less than 2 seconds. I know Weidman is the new champ and shocked the world and all that jive, but let's not get carried away here.
    Sorry for the double post
    Dude he was out bad enough to grab Herbs legs to try and take him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    Crazy thing is the poster curse continues. I was shocked but the dude deserved for being so cocky. I wonder if he's going to come back for his rematch. Maybe this will set a fire under him and he will come back to cause some more crap in the division.
    GSP is next!!

What's the poster curse?

Brown Pride

Anderson Silva fights like Roy Jones Jr.

I loved watching Roy Jones Jr fight. I will always remember how Anderson fought as champion and respect his level of skill.

Not everyone has to be the typical "respectful" martial artist as GSP or a humble wrecking machine of few words like Fedor.

There are many different personalities in this world. Deal with it. The world would be boring if everyone was the same as everyone else - it would be a real shitty place.

Spin his loss however you want. At the end of the day, a legend was humbled.

Continue on with your silly statements that you are a master prognosticator, Silva is a shitty human being who got what he deserved, Weidman is not really that good, Weidman is better than Silva ever was or whatever BS.

Not if they were all like me.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    What's the poster curse?
    The Top Ten Highly Unlikely MMA Conspiracy Theories That Some People Actually Believe

I think it's best that we hear about this strange UFC poster conspiracy from the originator of the theory himself, Peteyandjia. There's no way we can do the story justice without publishing his direct quote from the Sherdog Forum over three years ago. Check out the visual below of the poster to better understand this conspiracy theory.

It started, as all great stories do, with a BJ.

In April, he lost his belt to some guy from New Jersey. If that sounds impossible, it is because supernatural forces were at play.

Then in May, only one month later, The Dragon also fell victim to the Unholy Power of the Poster, when he lost to a guy who doesn't even have any working knees.

I trembled as the reality of the curse began to set in.

Could it be?

Then in July, Brock was on the brink of defeat against Shane Carwin - but he somehow pulled it out. "This is it!" I thought. "The curse has been defeated by the Vanilla Gorilla!!"

But then... Brown Pride happened.

The Poster Gods manifested their angry wrath in the form of an undefeated HurriCain which barreled illegally over the southern border of the US, and straight into Brock's face.

According to this conspiracy theory, that means Anderson Silva is the next champion to lose his belt. It's also important to note that while Anderson Silva is champion, Georges St. Pierre will never lose his belt.

We also couldn't find a single copy of this UFC poster aside from the one in the picture. Is the UFC telling us what they're doing before it's actually done? The world may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    The reality was Fedor tapped to Werdum. However, in Fedor's mind he was fighting another hardcore dude and he might lose. It was the fans that made it up to be Fedor can't lose.

The only way to make it the same would be if Fedor had come out laughing and swaying from side to side, smirking at each punch from Werdum, then he got caught in the triangle.

Fedor knew never to get cocky because he knew he would lose eventually. Anderson Silva............now he knows.
    Dunno if it's been said already but Fedor running into Werdum's guard with wreckless abandon was cocky you clown. Fedor was known for sitting in BJJ black beltsguard without much of a care.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    It wasn't the most brutal knockout, but Silva was out. Definitely more intense than a flash KO. Dude was out of it for more than 2 seconds. He was down for a while as Wiedman celebrated.
    lol I just rewatched it. He was out on the floor for maybe 2 seconds. Of course he's going to lay there for a moment. That's for his own safety so he doesnt jump right up and stumble and hit his head. People saying Silva got KTFO are almost as idiotic as the ones saying the fight was fixed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information