+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miesha Tate ESPN The Magazine 'Body Issue' Photo Released

Default Miesha Tate ESPN The Magazine 'Body Issue' Photo Released

http://networkedblogs.com/MUxAX

UFC women's bantamweight title contender Miesha Tate has become the fifth mixed martial artist to be featured in ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue", which is set to hit newsstands on July 12.

The fifth annual issue will feature Tate along with 20 other athletes from various sports, including Mets’ pitcher Matt Harvey, San Francisco 49ers’ quarterback Colin Kaepernick and Dever Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried. Also baring it all are: Courtney Force, John Wall, Vernon Davis, John Isner, Sydney Leroux, Carly Booth, Joffrey Lupul, Elena Hight, Agnieszka Radwanska, Chris Sharma and Daila Ojeda, Marlen Esparza, Tarah Gieger and 77-year-old golf legend Gary Player.

The yearly "Body Issue", which debuted in 2009, features athletes posing in nude or semi-nude photos.

Previous editions of the magazine have featured UFC champs Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey, as well as former EliteXC titleholder-turned-actress Gina Carano.

The New York Daily News has released Tate's ESPN The Magazine: Body Issue late Saturday.

“One of the of the biggest common misperceptions about women’s mixed martial arts is that we’re not feminine,” Tate told The New York Daily News. “So for me it’s important to show that women in this sport are comfortable about their bodies, that we’re pretty and carry ourselves as women — and we can also turn it up a notch in the cage.”

Tate is currently filming The Ultimate Fighter 18 opposite longtime rival Ronda Rousey. Rousey was originally scheduled to coach against Cat Zingano, who defeated Tate in April, though Zingano was forced to withdraw from the taping of the show after sustaining a knee injury.

The Ultimate Fighter 18 is set to premiere on the soon-to-be-launched FOX Sports 1 cable network on Wednesday, September 4.

Tate and Rousey previously squared off in March of last year in a bout that saw Rousey retain her Strikeforce women's bantamweight title via first-round armbar.

Tate is currently filming The Ultimate Fighter 18 opposite longtime rival Ronda Rousey. Rousey was originally scheduled to coach against Cat Zingano, who defeated Tate in April, though Zingano was forced to withdraw from the taping of the show after sustaining a knee injury.

The Ultimate Fighter 18 is set to premiere on the soon-to-be-launched FOX Sports 1 cable network on Wednesday, September 4.

Tate and Rousey previously squared off in March of last year in a bout that saw Rousey retain her Strikeforce women's bantamweight title via first-round armbar.
    Yum.

Photographer did a good job of capturing Tate's hot body, and not her nose.

I guess wanting to Brian Carraway would have its benefits, especially when you see DAT ASS.

3. Default

That's hotter than Rousey's pic in my opinion. Wow.
    ------------------

I absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of doubt, undeniably fucking HATE that Bryan Caraway gets to coast on her. I don't consider myself a "hater", but damnit I hate that sumbitch.

Photographer: "How can I make this chick look hot with a nose like THAT?"

Jump through the air and let me shoot that ass.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

I wonder when they'll give big country a call for this...

Seriously who would watch her nose when you can see that ass?

There are going to be other pics of her too, right?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Awesome body but I think they photoshopped her nose o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Awesome body but I think they photoshopped her nose o.0
    They all get photo shopped. Heavily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Indeed. Arianny's butt is a perfect example of that.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information