Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miesha Tate ESPN The Magazine 'Body Issue' Photo Released

Tate and Rousey both looked hot but Carano outdid them both IMO

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

Amazing what they can do with computers.

Oh my god. Fake people are so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JustScrap View Post
    Tate and Rousey both looked hot but Carano outdid them both IMO
    Agreed. I think Tate is better than Rhonda.... but Gina is better than both.
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

4. Default

Yeah, despite Tate and Rousey's pics being more "revealing", there is just something about Gina that puts her above the both of them...

------------------

That certain "something"...

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

6. Default

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2013/07/...nerve-racking/

UFC bantamweight Miesha Tate is set to join an elite group of Mixed Martial Artists later this week, though not necessarily based on her accomplishments inside the ring. Rather, Tate has posed for ESPN the Magazine’s “Body Issue” like other fighters including UFC champions Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey.

The first image from Tate’s photo-shoot has surfaced and, needless to say, the title-contender looks terrific. However, as beautiful as the image may be, Tate recently assured the New York Daily News the process wasn’t easy.
    “It was nerve-racking because even though it was a private beach, there are still big houses all around and we had a couple of people trying to walk by the shoot,” explained Tate. “They kept turning around and walking in the background and our crew kept having to hold up blinders so they wouldn’t see me.”
    Tate’s next in-Octagon endeavor will come on New Year’s Eve weekend when she faces Rousey at UFC 168. She and Rousey are also set to square off on TUF 18, airing in September on FOX Sports 1.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Yeah, despite Tate and Rousey's pics being more "revealing", there is just something about Gina that puts her above the both of them...

Yuuuup.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

“It was nerve-racking because even though it was a private beach, there are still big houses all around and we had a couple of people trying to walk by the shoot,” explained Tate. “They kept turning around and walking in the background and our crew kept having to hold up blinders so they wouldn’t see me. I mean I'm a fairly attractive chick who is just needing privacy while I've stripped down displaying my bare ass, breasts, and #@$! in public, why is everyone looking?
    Then don't go getting naked on a beach. I would fully expect people to look at me if I stripped down on a beach. Whether it be flattering comments or pointing and laughing, I'd expect people to look at my naked ass.

Maybe im alone in this opinion, but her ass really isnt that nice...

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Maybe im alone in this opinion, but her ass really isnt that nice...
    Very alone *crickets*

Thread Information