Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellator's Falcao get knocked by a plank of wood

Thugs get what comes to them at the end of the day. Falcao was lucky that one of them did not have a gun. Lucky that Brazil actually has gun laws.

I don't know. I think you guys are all out of line saying what he deserved (I have no knowledge of his past experience). He never put his hand on the girl aside from swatting her when she walked away. The way he walked up behind her was kind of creeping and he is probably a dick but he wasn't the one who started the situation. For me the situation started when they other guys game in and started throwing punches.

Hopefully it isn't to hard to identify the other guys since they are on camera.

And shame on you cpac77 for saying he got what he deserved. I guess being a friend of a guy who who said something derogatory or creepy to a girl is worth being put to death cause that is pretty much what happened. The guy is currently in critical condition and if he lives will most likely have severe brain damage. In case you missed it multiple people came up took a running soccer kick at his head after he had already been knocked out by a 2x4 and had his head smashed on the pavement 8 times.

Humans like to call themselves civilized but we are some of the most savage creatures on earth.

So you guys think someone other then Falcao should get beaten so badly he is put into critical condition at a hospital,and Falcao himself is beat with a 2x4 because he brushed a few girls off with his hand, even if he made contact which is doesnt even seem like he did,those girls were fine, they could of just walked away.

I work in a bar,and I have gotten into a few fights(maybe more), and seen alot more, but when a guy is out,thats the line. If you go further or I see someone go further I will put you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

It definetley went to far based on what Falcao did... both sides made it worse then it needed to be. Falcao could have just brushed off whatever the girl said to him but didn't. Bad enough they used a board to blindside the guy but the beating after was just brutal.

People really need to consider the consequences of their actions.

I'm glad I read the thread and didn't watch the video. There should probably be a warning in the thread title.

That being said I'm not saying Falcao deserved the type of savage beating described in this thread, but the guy seems pretty drama prone. I have a feeling he wasn't being a complete angel when someone decided to smash his head with a board.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I'm glad I read the thread and didn't watch the video. There should probably be a warning in the thread title.

That being said I'm not saying Falcao deserved the type of savage beating described in this thread, but the guy seems pretty drama prone. I have a feeling he wasn't being a complete angel when someone decided to smash his head with a board.
    For clarity's sake it was his friend/training partner that took the real savage beating not Falcao.... Falcao's actions were just what set it off

7. Default

Shit, they got off easy after reading about that soccer ref who was stoned to death and decapitated. I am never going to Brazil.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Shit, they got off easy after reading about that soccer ref who was stoned to death and decapitated. I am never going to Brazil.
    Well in fairness the soccer ref actually pulled out a knife and killed a player he was fighting with just prior.. but yeah never going to Brazil either

Falcao is a piece of shit.

And for the record, if some guy came up behind my girl like that and then swatted his hand at her, let alone lay one on her, I would hit him with a 2x4 if I had one, too. Fuck guys like that who think they're badass and can do whatever they want. It's Falcao's fault his training partner is in critical condition. Falcao started it by fucking with those women in a way that should get you slapped in the face.

Hope his friend makes it out alright.
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Happypants View Post
    And shame on you cpac77 for saying he got what he deserved. I guess being a friend of a guy who who said something derogatory or creepy to a girl is worth being put to death cause that is pretty much what happened. The guy is currently in critical condition and if he lives will most likely have severe brain damage. In case you missed it multiple people came up took a running soccer kick at his head after he had already been knocked out by a 2x4 and had his head smashed on the pavement 8 times.
    I glanced over the thread and didn't see the condition his training partner was in. That man did not deserve it. Falcao is indirectly responsible for what happened to his partner.

Hope the guy survives to live out a normal life. Noone should have to pay for another man's crimes.

Thread Information