Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bellator's Falcao get knocked by a plank of wood

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Falcao is a piece of shit.

And for the record, if some guy came up behind my girl like that and then swatted his hand at her, let alone lay one on her, I would hit him with a 2x4 if I had one, too. Fuck guys like that who think they're badass and can do whatever they want. It's Falcao's fault his training partner is in critical condition. Falcao started it by fucking with those women in a way that should get you slapped in the face.

Hope his friend makes it out alright.
    Are you fucking serious? you would beat a guy with a 2x4 if he talked to your gf,and when she said whatever was said,he swatted her away. That's how you handle things, not just stand up for your gf, and if it was serious just have a normal fight,but you would pick up a weapon and beat the man into critical condition. Seek help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Are you fucking serious? you would beat a guy with a 2x4 if he talked to your gf,and when she said whatever was said,he swatted her away. That's how you handle things, not just stand up for your gf, and if it was serious just have a normal fight,but you would pick up a weapon and beat the man into critical condition. Seek help.
    How about you seek help gl jeff. Falcao comes up to that girl and then throws his hand at her. He is a professional fighter and that dude grabbed a weapon to even it. Mickey didn't say the training partner got what he deserved. He said Falcao was a duche for what he did. Facao put himself in a bad spot and acted like an idiot. No he doesn't deserve to die for it, but he better be ready for some shit.

Also hope the training partner gets better. I saw a guy get kicked like that one time. Scary thing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    How about you seek help gl jeff. Falcao comes up to that girl and then throws his hand at her. He is a professional fighter and that dude grabbed a weapon to even it. Mickey didn't say the training partner got what he deserved. He said Falcao was a duche for what he did. Facao put himself in a bad spot and acted like an idiot. No he doesn't deserve to die for it, but he better be ready for some shit.

Also hope the training partner gets better. I saw a guy get kicked like that one time. Scary thing to see.
    Throwing a hand at a girl, isnt cause for someone to grab a 2x4 and beat someone, it just isnt. Not to mention send both men to the hospital where one still resides. Professional fighter or not, watch the beginning of the video,Falcao doesnt even throw the first punch, he actually gets tagged a few times and then starts to defend himself.

This went over board, won't ever agree that this level of violence is needed, escalation was horrible here, and I hope these men go to jail for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I agree it went overboard. It all could have easily been avoided had Falcao not been a dick and swung his hand at somebody's girl.

I agree it was taken too far by kicking the guys after they were out. But up until that point I have no issue with what went down. There is never a reason to hit a woman. I dont give a shit if he swung and missed. He swung he got his ass lit up. It should have ended there.

Thanks Miz. I do not care what Jeff thinks of me though. He obviously doesn't understand my point of view, not that it matters to me, and must be from somewhere that "normal fights" are a thing. The guy is also like 7 foot tall and 300 pounds or some shit if I remember correctly so he's probably not used to having too many guys threaten him or his girlfriend. But for the record, I did not say anything that equated to stating I would just beat any random guy senseless with a weapon for talking to my girlfriend. I don't want to ever have to seriously hurt anyone to begin with. Unfortunately, there are people out there that don't give you a choice sometimes.

Bottom line to me is that guys like Falcao are brutes. I'm not talking about college kids, regular douchebags, drunks, or guys of the sort. I am talking about guys who are real animals. And i'm not assuming too much about Falcao himself, but in my eyes, he seems to represent the type i'm speaking of. He walks up behind a girl like some thug, nearly making contact, if he didn't, and whispers some shit into her ear. She obviously took offense to that, as most women would, and said something back to him. Then he swats his hand at her face and probably would have hit her if he could. I don't care where you are from or what you think, but if that was my girl who I cared about, or my wife, I would want to make a son of a bitch pay for it. He treated her like she was just some piece of trash whore and what angers me more is that guys like that would probably do worse if they could get away with it. Now if i'm in an area where there is a good chance of something like that happening at a god damn convenience store, then I am probably on the wrong side of town. That being the case, there is no such thing as "normal fights." The 2x4 thing was more of an expression, however, if I was really faced with a guy like Falcao, a couple of them, a group, or whatever... If i'm at the point where shit has to get physical, you're god damn right I would pick up a weapon if I could. In fact, in all truth and reality, you wouldn't catch me trying to swing a fucking piece of wood at a group of guys like that when I am outnumbered if you catch my drift. Again, I am not talking about some punkass frat kids or some regular asshole, I am talking about guys who actually present a real threat. I am not the type who gets physical without it being personal or if my life is in danger and I have no choice. If I have to defend myself, then I am under the impression someone is trying to kill me or seriously injure me. If not, I get out of there. You don't take brutes like Falcao or low lives who think they have something to prove lightly. I pray that I don't ever fall into anymore bad situations and generally avoid that side of the world because I don't want to go to prison or get myself or someone I love hurt or killed by some punkass motherfuckers who think they can do what they want and get away with it.

I don't want to get into this further than I already have but the way I feel about things comes from personal experiences growing up and being around plenty of nasty, ugly people. Not your average dirtbags. Not "normal fights." That's all I'm going to say.

I'm done talking about this shit though. Not trying to prove anything or sound any way. This is MMANews forums. I come here to laugh, bullshit, and talk about MMA. But that's my opinion on this. Don't be like Falcao or you get hit by a 2x4.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Two pro MMA fighters and both of them get KTFO in a street fight.
    But they deserved that, at least Falcao.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I'm not going to jail over the actions of a cunty gorilla. Thanks but no thanks.

the savage beating falcaos friend got after he got knocked out was just unnecessary. hope he gets better soon.

Wtf is up with people saying Falcao is responsible for his friend getting the piss kicked out of him. It is the fault of the guys with the 2x4! Who the fuck soccer kicks a guy when he is passed out on the floor. If Falcao hit that chick with his own 2x4 then maybe I could argue that he deserved the beating his friend got.. but jesus christ, these people are fucking phychos.

Thread Information