Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bellator's Falcao get knocked by a plank of wood

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Are you fucking serious? you would beat a guy with a 2x4 if he talked to your gf,and when she said whatever was said,he swatted her away. That's how you handle things, not just stand up for your gf, and if it was serious just have a normal fight,but you would pick up a weapon and beat the man into critical condition. Seek help.
    How about you seek help gl jeff. Falcao comes up to that girl and then throws his hand at her. He is a professional fighter and that dude grabbed a weapon to even it. Mickey didn't say the training partner got what he deserved. He said Falcao was a duche for what he did. Facao put himself in a bad spot and acted like an idiot. No he doesn't deserve to die for it, but he better be ready for some shit.

Also hope the training partner gets better. I saw a guy get kicked like that one time. Scary thing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    How about you seek help gl jeff. Falcao comes up to that girl and then throws his hand at her. He is a professional fighter and that dude grabbed a weapon to even it. Mickey didn't say the training partner got what he deserved. He said Falcao was a duche for what he did. Facao put himself in a bad spot and acted like an idiot. No he doesn't deserve to die for it, but he better be ready for some shit.

Also hope the training partner gets better. I saw a guy get kicked like that one time. Scary thing to see.
    Throwing a hand at a girl, isnt cause for someone to grab a 2x4 and beat someone, it just isnt. Not to mention send both men to the hospital where one still resides. Professional fighter or not, watch the beginning of the video,Falcao doesnt even throw the first punch, he actually gets tagged a few times and then starts to defend himself.

This went over board, won't ever agree that this level of violence is needed, escalation was horrible here, and I hope these men go to jail for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I agree it went overboard. It all could have easily been avoided had Falcao not been a dick and swung his hand at somebody's girl.

I agree it was taken too far by kicking the guys after they were out. But up until that point I have no issue with what went down. There is never a reason to hit a woman. I dont give a shit if he swung and missed. He swung he got his ass lit up. It should have ended there.

Two pro MMA fighters and both of them get KTFO in a street fight.
    But they deserved that, at least Falcao.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I'm not going to jail over the actions of a cunty gorilla. Thanks but no thanks.

the savage beating falcaos friend got after he got knocked out was just unnecessary. hope he gets better soon.

Wtf is up with people saying Falcao is responsible for his friend getting the piss kicked out of him. It is the fault of the guys with the 2x4! Who the fuck soccer kicks a guy when he is passed out on the floor. If Falcao hit that chick with his own 2x4 then maybe I could argue that he deserved the beating his friend got.. but jesus christ, these people are fucking phychos.

9. Default

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...brutal-beating

Undefeated MMA fighter Kaue Mena (7-0) remains in a Brazilian hospital after an altercation that involved Bellator fighter Maiquel Falcao (31-6 MMA, 3-1 BFC) turned violent.

Falcao's wife, Danielle, wrote on Facebook that Mena's condition is improving after surgery, though "his condition remains very grave." She asked friends and loved ones for their prayers.

"Great news," she wrote in her native Portuguese. "Our brother Kaue has shown improvements. We are following his recovery. Glory be to God. We will continue praying in earnest."

Police are looking into the assault, the report said. The owner of the fuel station said eight MMA fighters assaulted his employees this past year.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Falcao expelled from team following weekend brawl
    http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...-weekend-brawl
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information