+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 162: Chris Leben Gets TUE for Opiod Suboxone

I rarely/never laugh out loud at things I read, but after reading the title and then seeing the picture... I lost it. Politically incorrect on their part? Perhaps. Hilarious to a cynical asshole such as myself? Absolutely.

Nate Wilcox changed the picture and emailed me back. Decent guy. Stellar move.

3. Default

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2013/07/...areer-setback/

UFC middleweight Chris Leben spent a year on the sidelines based on painkiller abuse leading up to a 2011 tilt with Mark Munoz. Though Leben’s mind may be in a better place since cleaning up his life, his future in the Octagon has never looked shakier after losing both of his bouts since the suspension including a Split Decision stumble to Andrew Craig at UFC 162.

Fortunately, it sounds like Leben has no interest in turning to illegal substances to numb the pain of a three-fight losing streak.
    “Well, I didn’t get the comeback story, but I promise you there will be no relapse story,” wrote Leben on Twitter. “Gonna stay strong & continue on the path.”
    The 32-year old “Crippler” is now 22-10 in his career. Seventeen of his wins have come via stoppage though it’s been two years since Leben’s last victory.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information