Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 162: Chris Leben Gets TUE for Opiod Suboxone

I rarely/never laugh out loud at things I read, but after reading the title and then seeing the picture... I lost it. Politically incorrect on their part? Perhaps. Hilarious to a cynical asshole such as myself? Absolutely.

Nate Wilcox changed the picture and emailed me back. Decent guy. Stellar move.

3. Default

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2013/07/...areer-setback/

UFC middleweight Chris Leben spent a year on the sidelines based on painkiller abuse leading up to a 2011 tilt with Mark Munoz. Though Leben’s mind may be in a better place since cleaning up his life, his future in the Octagon has never looked shakier after losing both of his bouts since the suspension including a Split Decision stumble to Andrew Craig at UFC 162.

Fortunately, it sounds like Leben has no interest in turning to illegal substances to numb the pain of a three-fight losing streak.
    “Well, I didn’t get the comeback story, but I promise you there will be no relapse story,” wrote Leben on Twitter. “Gonna stay strong & continue on the path.”
    The 32-year old “Crippler” is now 22-10 in his career. Seventeen of his wins have come via stoppage though it’s been two years since Leben’s last victory.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information