Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

5 min mark

Great, more fuel for the fire, lol. Ironically, I thought Silva looked tired in the Bonnar fight, not just disinterested and bored, but physically tired. He took some deep breaths in that one round against Stephan. He's older now, and these young bucks like Weidman are getting faster and stronger.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Obviously Anderson didn't throw the fight. No one wants to lose but it kinda almost seemed like; yknow how when u get unbeatable at a video game and u just try more and more crazy shit to see how much u can get away with before you lose? Thats the feeling i was left with after the fight. And in hindsight he's kinda got more and more careless his last few fights

He was kissing the reporter just like Weidman... Anyone else wonder if he's having personal issues? He's behavior is just odd.

I really never get sick of seeing it so let's take another look at the knockout of the night shall we?

Yep, looks to me that he's faking it. He's a super human god-like being and obviously invincible so he must have thrown the fight. Also, his head isn't really bouncing off of the mat, that's just part of the illusion...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I had to watch that a few more times before I saw Weidman throw a bit of his weight into that last hook... Crazy crazy shot. The kid is clearly powerful too - I'm looking forward to his first defense!

someone finally did to AS what he does so well to other fighters. get their timing down, and throw punches to get them to open up and then its over. Good on the new champ for learning from the MW GOAT.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

I think he threw it. He never seemed intent on hurting weidman only throwing jabs n leg kicks. Two haymakers at the end of rd 1 n a shitty headkick

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I think he threw it. He never seemed intent on hurting weidman only throwing jabs n leg kicks. Two haymakers at the end of rd 1 n a shitty headkick
    It certainly wasn't his best effort, and that video sure seems to point that way. I just can't believe though, intentionally throw a fight? No way. It that were proved Silva could lose everything, his reputation, money, sponsors, and there could be legal repurcussions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Of course he did not lose on purpose, it was not that he really wanted to lose, it is just that he did not cared if that happened.

He did not wanted to have anymore that much pressure, so it is not that he went to the fight thinking "I really have to win, I have to win, win win at all costs", he was more with an attitude of "whatever happens, happens, I do not really care"

When Fedor lost to Werdum he was extremely calmed and relaxed and even said that on one side it was a good thing, because finally people would stop considering him an invincible God and that all that huge pressure was finally gone.

I believe it is kinda the same thing with Anderson, it is not that he wanted to lose, it is just that he did not cared if that happened. That happened and he is probably much more relaxed now, he does not want that pressure anymore, that is why he does not want any rematch with Weidman.

I think Anderson is more skilled than Weidman and can definitely beat him, it is just that he probably got tired of being champion and have all that pressure.

Being said that, the KO was absolutely legit, just watch Anderson's eyes when he gets knocked down. He was genuinely out.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information