Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson staredown pic - UFC 165 press conference pic & vid

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,435

    Default

    Jones put on a beer belly. Must be calling taxis nowadays.

  2. Default

    Jones smokes Goose. Jones wins by TKO in RD 1

    I hope Jones get his ass beat, but do not see it happening by Goose

  3. Default

    If Goose has had trouble with wrestlers, and the way Jones handled Sonnen this sure looks like a short night for Goose.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Jones smokes Goose. Jones wins by TKO in RD 1

    I hope Jones get his ass beat, but do not see it happening by Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    If Goose has had trouble with wrestlers, and the way Jones handled Sonnen this sure looks like a short night for Goose.
    Yup and yup.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Welland , Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Default

    I guess i'll be the only one to say it ...goose will catch him coming in and finish him. why not....ya, i'm picking goose.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

    Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFFRpickup View Post
    I guess i'll be the only one to say it ...goose will catch him coming in and finish him. why not....ya, i'm picking goose.
    I'd like to agree but I just can't. I belive it will go down the same way goose's fight with davis went.

    I know Goose has improved a lot since then but jones is a lot better than davis in every element of MMA and they have similar styles.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •