Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anderson's daughter slams UFC, fairweather fans

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,371

    Default Anderson's daughter slams UFC, fairweather fans

    http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...irweather-fans

    The 17-year old Kaory caused controversy on Twitter in her native Brazil by claiming that her father could have kept the belt he held for seven years and nine months had he really wanted to.

    “He will always be a champion. He has already showed to the world that nobody can beat him if he doesn’t want it,” she wrote.

    “I never liked the ideal of my father being a fighter and now that I know he is tired of it I will give him all my support.”

    Kaory went on with straight talk. For her the UFC only aims for profit and the organization no longer treats the sport as it deserves.

    “The world has changed,” she writes. “[They] don’t give the same respect to the martial arts like they used to.”

    Responding to a Brazilian reporter who told he that the UFC had been responsible for the lifestyle she enjoys, Kaory disagreed.

    “It was thanks to my father that my life changed, it was thanks to his talent that our life changed, it was thanks to his adversaries that my life changed and not because of the UFC,” she wrote.

    “It was because people valued my father’s work that my life changed, not because of UFC.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  2. 07-10-2013, 04:24 AM


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,525

    Default

    She is not slamming anything at all.
    A different thing is that she is not kissing UFC's ass.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Memphis Area
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Anyone recall when Frank Mir's son talked shite to the UFC brass? Just a funny memory...
    At least Anderson's daughter isn't talking mindless blabber. She's just taking up for her ole dad. He should be honored.



    BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

  5. #4

    Default

    “The world has changed,” she writes. “[They] don’t give the same respect to the martial arts like they used to.”
    I don't have enough 17 year olds telling me about how the world used to be. Thanks.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I don't have enough 17 year olds telling me about how the world used to be. Thanks.
    I knew you were still in high school!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I don't have enough 17 year olds telling me about how the world used to be. Thanks.
    She makes a very good point though, martial artists, master and students used to be revered, that honor has slowly slipped away I hate that you can walk into a "dojo" these days, do a cardio work out 3 times a week,for 6 months and start getting belts while claiming to be a martial artist or practitioner of a martial art. While I use to have to punch a tree wrapped in twine until my knuckled bleeded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    She makes a very good point though, martial artists, master and students used to be revered, that honor has slowly slipped away I hate that you can walk into a "dojo" these days, do a cardio work out 3 times a week,for 6 months and start getting belts while claiming to be a martial artist or practitioner of a martial art. While I use to have to punch a tree wrapped in twine until my knuckled bleeded.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. When the inevitable Ultimate Tree Punching Championship comes around you're going to be the man.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

    The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

    HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. When the inevitable Ultimate Tree Punching Championship comes around you're going to be the man.
    That was a long time ago, same with three finger push-ups, or pole's cracked against my shins. Ah the good ol days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    That was a long time ago, same with three finger push-ups, or pole's cracked against my shins. Ah the good ol days.
    Ok, Jean-Claude.
    Legalize MMA in New York


  11. Default

    “The world has changed,” she writes. “[They] don’t give the same respect to the martial arts like they used to.”
    Holy shit girl you are 17!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •